Respected Contributor

Size of Jimmy the Baker Cinnamon rolls?

[ Edited ]

Wanted to know the size of the baking cup of the cinnamon rolls. Thanks for helping me out. I need the measurement across the bottom and measurement of the side.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Side of Jimmy the Baker Cinnamon rolls?

@Barbarainnc - Have you purchased the cinnamon rolls before? Just curious. If not, know that what they call a "baking cup" is slightly rigid baking paper with a flat bottom and a tear-away side piece, so if you're planning to use the "cups" for anything other than cooking the rolls that are securely stuck in them, that really won't work.

That said, I'll check the measurements when I get home tonight and post here if no one else has done so before then.

Respected Contributor

Re: Size of Jimmy the Baker Cinnamon rolls?

I've never tried them. But wanted to know the measurements of the cup. Thanks 😊❤😊

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Barbarainnc 

Check out the different baking cups, molds etc they have at novacartusa site online. You can also find by searching MBB baking molds.

Looks like these. The smallest one is 4 x 1 1/8". 

They have a set of 25 on Amazon for about $15 free shipping with Prime or on $25 purchase.

They also have some other brands but don't know if they have the pull tab to peel them off.

baking mold.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

Okay, @Barbarainnc, here's your answer: The cups are 4" in diameter and just a hair shy of (seriously, it's verrry close to) 1.25" in height when measured to the upper tip of the slightly scalloped top edge.

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much for posting this for me. 😊 ❤ 😊 

Valued Contributor

Re: Side of Jimmy the Baker Cinnamon rolls?

Jimmy the Baker has broken my heart too many times......we had to break up.  Smiley Sad 

sort of too bad because he has a good presentation but the product that comes to your door is not good.  I don't like being lied to.