Super Contributor

Does anyone know where I can buy just one microwave egg cooker by sistema?

Esteemed Contributor

@bowlicious wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy just one microwave egg cooker by sistema?

@bowlicious amazon has them ! Is it a really good product??

Respected Contributor

I saw one at TJ MAXX about 2 weeks ago.  Almost bought it, but am trying to reduce the amount of kitchen gadgets that I have.  I believe it was $3.99.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Occasional Contributor

Glad to know about Aldi purchase at Sistema.    Aldi is turning out to be a gold mine since I can'r get around at big box stores.They are the most used things in my kitchen right now. I am walking with a cane for a mo. or so and they are perfect for transporting soup and salad drinks, etc, etc.

Honored Contributor

Don't microwave any tomato-based foods in these containers.   They stain badly.   Maybe buy red ones?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@bowlicious

I just saw the egg cooker today at Target,

Respected Contributor

I LOVE my Sistema mugs and bowls.  We use them mainly for storing and reheating soups and chili.  I have the red, so no red stains.  However if you reheat certain things (I think things with little juice) it mars the edges with white stuff.  It looks like they are dirty, but they are not.  They are BPA free.

I want more since mine are always either in the fridge or dirty.  We both take our lunches, so they are used a lot.

I have the square small plates with lids.  I don't hardly ever use those. 

Valued Contributor

I have 1 mug and 2 noodle bowls, they are always in use.  I eat a lot of soup and they are perfect for heating up soup and I put leftovers in them also.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Occasional Contributor

Re: Sistema Mugs at Aldi's

[ Edited ]

Re: the egg cooker.  It's a great product.  I've used the kind from you can get with other mcrowave items but none worked as well as the Sistema.  The clips and vent mean the container doesn't blow open when the egg cooks.  The others sometimes do.  Love the Sistema version.

Super Contributor

Yes, I too saw them at Aldi's but they were a smaller size than the 30 oz. mugs QVC sells. That's fine, but just know if you're buying the mugs from Aldi's they'll be smaller than the ones available at QVC.

I bought the 30 oz. mugs from QVC and love them. I frequently use them to heat leftovers or soups. I gave some as gifts at Christmas and the recipients love them.