Trusted Contributor

Re: Sigh , now Smuckers

[ Edited ]

It is had to find in my local stores. I ordered it from walmart.com a couple of months ago.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll find a recipe. I know one time I made that sauce for a cake and that should had been against the law ! Dang! that was good, course, it was a cholesterol nightmare LOL   cream, butter and brown sugar !

I could eat Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk right out of the can, the whole can.

easter2.gif

Honored Contributor

lots of choices of butterscotch smuckers on amazon.

also some OTHER butterscotch brands available.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE You can order 6 jars for $18.35 and have it by Sunday (haha, Sunday!) if you have Amazon Prime. Lately, I've been ordering spices and such on Amazon Prime rather than driving around hunting for things. I couldn't find a large container of cumin seeds and found a very reasonably priced one on Amazon. Just one suggestion: use smile.amazon.com and chose your favorite charity.

Trusted Contributor

Walmart has it on their site. You can order it online, and pick it up in the store with no shipping charge.

Honored Contributor

yeah will have to check out amazon

shoot ! now we have to go to the ******** internet to buy groceries

isn't that a hoot !

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE wrote:

isn't that a hoot !

@SharkE , try this first if you haven't already.

• Go to the Smuckers web site and bring up the butterscotch product page. I assume you mean the one in a jar. There's also a syrup, hut reviews are not good.
  • On the product page, click Find a Store and enter your zipcode. A list of stores that stock the product will be displayed.
Esteemed Contributor

I just bought a jar of Smuckers Butterscotch ice cream topping last week at my local (multi-state) grocer. I looked at Walmart the prior week and didn't see any there, but my Dierberg's still carries it. Maybe try a different store local to your area.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

isn't that a hoot !

@SharkE I love that I can buy from Amazon at a very good price and contribute to my favorite charity at the same time. Is that a bad thing? 

Honored Contributor

Make a quick and easy crunchy butterscotch topping by melting a package of butterscotch chips with a tablespoon of fat...I use coconut oil.  Heat to pour over ice cream.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment