Trusted Contributor

Shortbread Cookie Makers--Here's Something for You

I found this beautiful shortbread mold on King Arthur Flour website.

/><span style=Make beautifully detailed cookies, perfect for the holidays. Graceful reindeer leaping in a charming winter scene make this stoneware cookie mold ideal for special gifts and treats. Recipes included.

The larger picture shows a lot more detail, but it would not copy.

I think this is really pretty. I've never made shortbread, but this almost makes me think about trying it, especially since there is a recipe included.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Respected Contributor

Re: Shortbread Cookie Makers--Here's Something for You

This is lovely. I love homemade shortbread made with high quality butter. yummmm

Trusted Contributor

That is lovely.
Contributor

I own this!! And several others too.they work quite well! But you have to poke holes all over the top or they don't come out well. I also have the square snowflake pan from King Arthur. They have free shipping till midnite with 49. 00 order.
Valued Contributor

That shortbread mold is lovely. I may have to get one. As an aside, several years ago I saw a 12 Days of Christmas mold from Chicago Metallic. It, too, made shortbread cookies and each cookie represented one of the 12 days of Christmas. I think, if memory serves me correctly, that QVC sold it but I didn't buy it. When I finally decided to get it, it was gone. I checked the Chicago Metallic website and it is nowhere to be found. Does anyone remember it? If so, would you be kind enough to let me know where I could purchase it. It was so cute and I really want it as there are so many things you can do with it. Thanks in advance.

docsgirl

Trusted Contributor

Docs girl, I think I saw that pan on eBay.
Trusted Contributor

Chicago Metallic 12 Days of... There is one for sale on e-bay, one at Amazon, and one at Big Kitchen. Is this the one you were looking for?

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Valued Contributor

That is the pan. I placed it in my cart at Amazon as I have some other items that I am ready to order. Thank you Thank you Thank you. docsgirl

Contributor

I own the 12 days pan!! Coworker gave to me for my bday several years ago as a joke cause she knew I hated the dang song!! So now I make her a pan of cookies each year. I use a receipe from KA F.
Trusted Contributor

That is a pretty pan, Wismiss. I like the 2nd one shown too.

I have always admired shortbread pans, they make the prettiest (and so delicious) cookies! This is the pan I have:

Product Details