Trusted Contributor

Re: Sheesh gals got my new Nordic Ware pan

[ Edited ]

@SharkE Except they know that and take advantage. I agree with everyone who has said to get a replacement, return it, or demand more $ credit

Honored Contributor

I'd have to pay shp probably and another wait. It's not as pretty as it could be, but, that's the way it goes I guess.

Every day I wake up it's somebody's else' a*s to kick I'm getting just plumb

wore out.

We're switching insurance now because my last Insurance wouldn't pay for the whole roof we had to put 3,000 with what I got out of them and only got that because I took 'em to BBB , then, they got mad and held back my depreciation check I was owed.

I was so glad to be rid of them and I got the new roof before winter I'm not taking to court and maybe lose and have to pay their court cost as well as my own.

As usual you take what you can get and go lay down.

I can go on and on about how we've been took, but, makes me tired.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE Let it go!  Bake rolls in it and be happy!  It isn't worth fighting over.  We spend way too much time struggling with stuff and I agree with out,it's not worth is all the time!

Those rolls are wonderful!  I wish I had some now!

Honored Contributor

yeah, I was glad he was willing to do anything besides make me send it back, go to post office stand in line, pay no telling what for that big ol'

12x17 pan, hope it even gets there, period, have to insure it I've learned that lately, also, whatever your mailing make sure you take out at least 50.00 insurance on it and keep receipt.

Last Oct I mailed 3 Vera Bradley bags to my sister she's still waiting.

Somebody stole them. I threw away my receipt because the post office said since it cost me 14.00 to mail and it was first class that they automatically insure for 100, but, dumba** , here, trusted them didn't keep receipt. So my sister lost out on my practically new 3 Vera Bradley bags, I'm out 14.00 to boot.

I tell you folks I'm tuckered out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We had insurance with a certain Insur agency I had my diamond ring (solitaire) worth thousands and paid for separate rider to insure just it, ok, I paid the premium

When we go back to renew policy he confesses he forgot to add the rider and for the yr I wore that ring it was not insured and if I'd lost it he would have had to pay for it, himself, out of pocket.

I can go on and on, but, think you all get the picture.

Nobody does their job any more. Nobody cares. Plain and simple.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

it would have cost you nothing to return it.

use the hsn prepaid label and you wont be charged since it was defective/damaged.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

You absolutely would not have to pay out of your own pocket to send it back. They pay for return or exchange shipping for defective or damaged items. But, I understand the let it go approach. It's completely up to you. Just make sure the nonstick isn't compromised.

Respected Contributor

@SharkEYou should have returned the pan and ask for a free return label since the blasted thing was defective.  Too bad you didn't buy USA Pan brand.  Sturdy, bake great, don't warp, and if you have a Bed, Bath & Beyond nearby, 20% coupons available.  And they don't sell dented pans!!!

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker   yeah, I've had both kinds. First bad one I had. really surprised me, but, if you have watched on TV the Fedex drivers and the UPS drivers get mad over something and they on purpose drive over people's boxes and do what they can to damage stuff just for the fun of it.

USA is at Bed and bath, but, this was a hard to find size I couldn't find it online either.

If it was twisted or something I would had took my chance and went thru all the rig ma roll of doing a return, but, it's just poofed up a little at the corner I tried to stand on it to mash it down. Hubbo died laughing and said "you can get baby elephant to stand on it if you want too, but, that galvanized heavy guage aluminum ain't giving".

if it can happen , it will to me. I was born under dark star.

Respected Contributor

@SharkEYou may think you were born under a dark star, but your posts make the sun shine!!!  You are too funny for words!!!