Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SharkE , I'm so sorry 😞 🙏.

Honored Contributor

My condolences, @SharkE . Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  I was shocked when I read this. You have often mentioned your husband. I can't tell you how sorry I am. I'm glad you have your Church for help. 

Respected Contributor
#Sharke, My condolences to you on the passing of your husband. I admire how strong you are to be taking on so much. Please take good care of yourself. 🙏💗
Honored Contributor

Yeah, it was quite a shock. We knew he had high blood pressure, but, not 3 blocked heart arteries. After I got him to the cardiac emergency center he was dead in 2 hours.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE You have my deepest sympathies on the loss of your husband. Take care. Our thoughts are with you.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  I noted you hadn't been around much and my gosh, I'm just so, so sorry about your situation. Wishing you well as you navigate this challenging and unexpected journey. Oh, and by the way, I also completely understand that the boards aren't what they used to be. They're hardly compelling these days.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SharkE I am so very sorry to hear this!  I can imagine, but not know--yet, what you are facing and you have my prayers and good thoughts.

I do believe and have faith that you will be helped and loved through this.  As hard as it may be, you are a strong lady with great faith. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE   I am so very sorry to read of the passing of your husband.

Formerly Retired Legal Secretary.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE, ending you my condolences, along with loving hugs.

None of us can take away your sadness and pain, but we're here for you.  You're in our hearts and prayers as you navigate this journey.

Take care my friend.Heart