Honored Contributor

Re: @ Sharke - I will never forgive you

@BeccaLou wrote:

@SharkE But is the salt content high ?

nothing like Ruffles I gave them up long, long time ago. Most chips I get says "Lay's low sodium" that's my other favorite.

Don't U hate to get fries and you can't eat them because you have to scrape off the salt off each fry ? Between being deep fried and salt I gave up fries coming from McDonald's, etc.

Respected Contributor

I usually buy the lower salt Lays but I'll look for these salt and pepper chips.  Blaming Sharke for added pounds seems okay, too.  LOL

Honored Contributor

LOL

Honored Contributor

I have not missed a night myself of having a few since buying last week.  Last night trying to be healthier about it all I crumbled a few on my salad trying to hide them.  Very tasty who needs croutons when Lays will do perfectly?  Thanks @SharkE 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@BeccaLou wrote:

@SharkE But is the salt content high ?

nothing like Ruffles I gave them up long, long time ago. Most chips I get says "Lay's low sodium" that's my other favorite.

Don't U hate to get fries and you can't eat them because you have to scrape off the salt off each fry ? Between being deep fried and salt I gave up fries coming from McDonald's, etc.

@SharkEOrder them without salt.  They will cook them fresh for you.  They have for me.  I don't really have a salt restriction.  I just want to be sure they are HOT!

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@SharkE I always order my fries with no salt. 99% they get it right, but I usually double check.