Honored Contributor

Re: Share your worst experience with Temp-tations failures in your kitchen

On 4/10/2015 kittymomNC said:

There is no one who has ever posted about Temptations who is more fair in their comments and assessments of the product than this OP. Her comments always give both "sides"... as she has said many times, she loves Temptations, but she has had some problems with it and is willing to be honest about it, unlike some. She doesn't gloss over any of the negative aspects, but she praises the product and talks quite a bit about how much she likes certain pieces and patterns, and what she would like to buy.

I have also said many times that I really like many of the patterns, colors, and accessory pieces and would like to feel that I could purchase them... but my prior problems and reading the reviews have kept me from doing that. All I have done is to be honest about the reviews and suggest that people read the reviews themselves, and then make their decisions.

The OP doesn't need me to defend her... she does a great job of that herself. However, I've seen and been affected by the "problem" on these threads. As she said in a previous post here, she started this thread to prove a point, and the point was proven, in spades.

Kittymom, you and others know, that when it comes to the Temp-tations topic, I don't have any problem with people who say they never had a problem with their products, or people who claim the stuff is such junk they wouldn't let their enemies use it.

Everyone has had various experiences with any given product.

What has become apparent over the years here, it that there are a few (and one person in particular) who simply will not allow anyone to say even the slightest negative thing about this brand, without baiting and calling in to question their motives and honesty.

I think this poster finds it a great game, and I am often a willing player.

Yes I do have other things in my life, like most everyone here, but many days, I enjoy participating on these forums and getting a good look and how many truly kind and good people come here to share and how there are a few sad souls who need to attempt to control a subject by getting opposing views deleted.

Call it what you will, but this experiment did work. And just because I experimented with this thread, doesn't mean I'm not genuine about anything I posted here or on this topic at other times in the past. I will continue to call it as I see it, and I like when others do the same, and let it all stand for the world to see.

After all, it is just dishes, why would we want to delete anything people had to say, one way or the other, unless we have such horrible insecurities, that we can't play fair.

Valued Contributor

On 4/10/2015 brewhaha said:

I was planning a dinner for Some Enchanted Evening but It Was Just My Imagination I wanted A Taste of Honey. Now, I Ain't Too Proud To Beg for help from My Girl so I told her to Get Ready for The Way You Do The Things You Do in the kitchen.

thanks for the laugh, brewhaha!! as everyone can see, a few of these posters get very "caught up" in Temp-tations and act like it is the beginning & end of all things...LOL. We certainly need a laugh or 2 along the way! Thanks again! {#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Frequent Contributor

Okay I'm adding my two cents worth. I love my Temp-tations, use it everyday and love how it looks on my shelves. No disasters other than cornbread sticking so badly I stuck a spoon in it and served it as spoon bread. If I see a piece I like I will probably buy it especially if it's a pitcher or soup tureen, my weakness. But there are problems with some pieces such as color consistency. The "hand painting" can be a little off or completely miss the mark! Recent quality control has suffered a bit it seems. I suspect putting out so much product presents problems. Ok climbing down off my soapbox except to say please more old world yellow!
Not applicable

I think those of you with real issues where you or your family could have been injured need to file a class action lawsuit. I've been reading these forums today as far back as 2010 and the problems have continued for the past nearly 5 /12 years. This is unconscionable and should be remedied legally. When profit is more important than safety, it's time to bring production to a halt.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Many thanks for posting this thread today.

QVC already stated on past threads, that all pro and con Temp-tations QVC member experiences are allowed to post and remain visible, so the information can be seen and shared by everyone, and so that QVC cannot be accused of acts of intentional product discrimination, prejudice, or favoritism.

QVC allows everyone the legal right to post both pro and con consumer related experiences on their sites, and everyone should continue to post their pro and con QVC member TT consumer replies, especially since both pro and con experiences from many TT consumers have occurred, and will continue to occur with each new member also reporting their own personal TT consumer experiences, both positive and negative.

If something occurred which endangered me relative to an item I used of course I would have told everyone I cared about, so they could make their own decisions as to continue to use it or not. (Same hold true in this situation).

Both forums of Temp-tations and Kitchen Talk previous to this new format on QVC of today, were full of TT negative and positive QVC consumer member experiences, and QVC’s reply to others on the Temp-tations threads to continue to post all negative and positive QVC Temp-tations consumer member replies. 

I will again state I also loved my Temptations Collections before I had this very frightening Temp-tations unpredictable, product defect consumer experience.

In view of all of the above I will continue to post about my defective Temp-tations experience always, so everyone also new to Temp-tations products reads the posts, and the public becomes aware of what happened not only to me, but to many other members under the QVC Temptations and Kitchen Talk forums, as well as various consumer issues and complaints also posted on the internet, and in social networking sites too.

Since new Temp-tations members also post here with their brand new TT QVC consumer complaints both pro and negative experiences, it is evident that this defective unpredictable  negativeTT product experience continues to endangers others, which to date is known publicly, and yet intentionally remains neither acknowledged, nor addressed, nor resolved publicly. 

Let’s not forget that there are many TT users who have also experienced defective frightening unpredictable TT experiences, but never reported it on the net or elsewhere, so we really have no total idea of how many people may have actually experienced TT defect consumer fright or harm, by using unpredictable defective Temp-tations items.

If it is repetitive it is because it needs to be repeated quite often, until Temp-tations publicly acknowledges, addresses, and resolves these issues their defective unpredictable Temp-tations products have caused, as well as all other known negative consumer experiences already placed on public display everywhere for everyone to read, which Temp-tations is also fully aware of.

Anyone not wishing to read any of my posts including this one is not being forced to read them, and can act in a mature manner and by pass them without any further criticisms.

Continued criticisms just adds constant validity and proves my point time and again, that the dangers I and others experienced while using various Temptations products, should never be intentionally silenced because to have them disappear onlyroves even more validity of the points referenced within.

All replies pro and con need to be continually shared for the benefit of hoping to ensure everyone knows what others TT consumers have also experienced.

Consumer usage for all items globally offered always reflect both pro and con consumer input.  

There are options for everyone, and the legal right the to chose and decide accordingly, as to what they wish to read and not read.

Also longer detailed posts can also be bypassed with respect.

By all means please select your options to read or not read, in a mature adult respectful fashion, also remembering we are all equallay and legally entitled to type our own personal consumer product opinions and share them, as often as we wish, including the freedoms to do so, whether others agree with out personal consumer experience input or not.