Contributor

Re: Share your worst experience with Temp-tations failures in your kitchen

....I will try again as my comment did not get posted(???) I have do not order this line for use in the oven after reading of cracking issues---over the years I have used bowls for serving and salads---and gifted many bowl sets without any complaints or use issues. My favorite bakeware from the Q was the line from Lidia Bastianich but it is no longer available. I recently took advantage of "as is" pricing on sets of bowls and ordered 5sets for gifting. Now I know that is a gamble that all the sets will be free of defects but the design and rich colors of Floral Lace is why I ordered them. There must be a reason that the quality control seems so random for this line---- but when the product is good---it is good! I send boxes back as defective when needed and QVC gives me a full refund but it does not cover the disappointment and time taken to pack it all up! So I guess I am in the love/hate camp----check your order carefully and never keep defective ( smeared sloppy paint, hairline cracking in glaze) products. Would we buy in a store any of this line with defects or flaws? I don't think so!
Contributor

Oops---sorry for double post as first did not show up when I checked.
Contributor

Oops oops! Sorry for errors/typos---make too many mistakes fast typing on mini IPad!
Valued Contributor

No consistency with this brand. Have an old set still in perfect condition and truely non stick. Newer temptations in some sets have crazed and cracked and had to throw out before a disaster did happen. I am very leary of buying any more of this brand.

Esteemed Contributor

MIO, apparently a couple of my posts on this thread from yesterday, as well as yours responding to me, have been deleted. Am I losing my mind, or am I right? About the helmet, etc.? There was absolutely nothing inappropriate about any of them. I am really tired of this.

Esteemed Contributor

Kitty, Yes they are gone along with mine in reply to yours on that subject.

Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Karnerblue said:

Was this post started with the expectation that there would be many many more negative comments?

I'm guessing it was started because this Temptations forum doesn't already have enough constant bickering and back-and-forth accusations.

And I'm not sure I've ever seen such a subject line in any forum dedicated to a particular line.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/9/2015 SHOPR said:

Thanks, SHOPR. They were joking around, both MIO's and mine, and I think yours asked why we said what we did? Did you think there was anything inappropriate there? I certainly didn't think so and didn't intend it that way, but I'm beginning to think I need to find out what's going on. I'm pretty sure I know, but I need to verify it. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/9/2015 kittymomNC said:
On 4/9/2015 SHOPR said:

Thanks, SHOPR. They were joking around, both MIO's and mine, and I think yours asked why we said what we did? Did you think there was anything inappropriate there? I certainly didn't think so and didn't intend it that way, but I'm beginning to think I need to find out what's going on. I'm pretty sure I know, but I need to verify it. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}{#emotions_dlg.mad}

No, that wasn't me. I just said that I, too, had noticed replies were missing by you and mominohio on a different thread, replies that I had read earlier in the day, and that they were not inappropriate in any way. Something to that effect. This one is headed down that same road.

Valued Contributor

My comment about temptations must have met approval, but in the last 2 days my comments in community and on a product have been poofed and they were not any worse that most comments made here. I do not know what is going on, but looks like someone is doing away with whatever they want.