Esteemed Contributor

My DD gave me a Seasons Raspberry BV for Mother's Day! What a fabulous taste sensation!

The best dressing I ever had on my salad, even better than any fancy restaurant I ever went to: a dollop of Dijon mustard, a squirt of honey, a teaspoon of the balsamic, S & P, emulsified w/ EVOO.

Now I'm spoiled!

(hope the link works!)

http://www.seasonstaproom.com/vinegars/

Super Contributor

Re: Seasons Balsamic Vinegars

Hi Harpa,

We got some White Balsamic Vinegar (made by a different company that shall remain nameless) at a local fair over a year ago and we really liked it and wanted to get some more, even though it was a little pricey it was really good and lasted quite awhile. Everytime we went to one of our fairs and local events, we always looked for them, but they were never there. Both their facebook page and website talked about ordering, but there was never any way to order, no add to cart, in fact there was no cart. I emailed them a number of times and never got a response. They now have a way to order, but at the moment they don't have what we want listed. Needless to say we were/are very disappointed with them in general. Today I saw your post and I can't thank you enough for sharing the information on the Seasons Balsamic Vinegar. The other company just lost us as a customer. After your glowing endorsement and checking out the website, I will be ordering from them soon. The cost is so much more reasonable (about $8.00 less per bottle and it is the same size) and the shipping is cheaper than the other place even though the other place is closer. I do have one question about the balsamic vinegar, is the consistency thick or thin? Thanks again.

tkins

Honored Contributor

I love balsamic vinegars. I use them alone on my salads and especially love brown rice vinegar. If you have a really good, dark balsamic, try a drizzle over fresh whole strawberries---so good!! It's worth it to spend more on a really good one just to be able to dribble it over foods for that extra touch!!

Super Contributor

I have an apricot and a cherry that I love! We have a shop on Balboa island that has special olive oils and vinegars...awesome tastings going on there, too!
Esteemed Contributor

On 5/13/2014 tkins said:

Hi Harpa,

.... I do have one question about the balsamic vinegar, is the consistency thick or thin? Thanks again.

tkins

tkins, the consistency is syrupy, definitely not thin, and the flavor intense and very concentrated. My DD warned me about the concentration.

Their tasting room is close by me, so that will be a happy exploration in my future!