Super Contributor

Sealing Rings for Cook's Essentials Instant Pot

I have a two year old Cook's Essentials Instant Pot. I need a new silicone sealing ring for the lid of the pot.

I've found a lot of them online but they are all brand specific, and none of them say they'll work with Cook's Essentials.

I'm wondering if anyone has purchased and used them anyway, even if they say they're for another brand?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sealing Rings for Cook's Essentials Instant Pot

@AussieLuvr - This may be a silly question, but have you tried calling QVC customer service to see if they might replace it for you? There are varying levels of warranty service for Cook's Essentials products, so you might have a pretty good chance of getting what you need by contacting the Q. If the representative you speak with is not able to help you, see if he or she can at least give you the direct customer service number for Cook's Essentials; I did that once for some cookware that was under warranty, and the CE rep I spoke to was very helpful in assisting me with my problem. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@AussieLuvr

Cook’s Essentials Customer Service 866-533-1184

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @butterfly123! I'm at the office and didn't have the number handy.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@loriqvc

I talked with a QVC customer service rep today, because I couldn't find my order in my order history and I needed the model number, etc. I didn't specifically ask her for a ring but I explained why I needed the model information and she didn't offer any assistance in getting one. I can try again.

They are cheap enough on Amazon but there are none specifically for Cook's Essentials. Obviously, it has to work perfectly or my pressure cooker is useless. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@AussieLuvr   I too have a Cooks Essentials Pressure Cooker (Not Instant Pot) so I also checked on Amazon.  I concluded you need to choose a gasket with the same inner and outer circumference as the original.  I read reviews and that seems to be what many people did and it worked fine.  If it's wrong, the worse that will happen is that it will spit steam.  The problem is everything is listed in centimeters (i hate this trend) so I'm sitting here asking Alexa how many inches equal 22cm.  I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy a centimeter ruler.  This keeps happening.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AussieLuvr   I too have a Cooks Essentials Pressure Cooker (Not Instant Pot) so I also checked on Amazon.  I concluded you need to choose a gasket with the same inner and outer circumference as the original.  I read reviews and that seems to be what many people did and it worked fine.  If it's wrong, the worse that will happen is that it will spit steam.  The problem is everything is listed in centimeters (i hate this trend) so I'm sitting here asking Alexa how many inches equal 22cm.  I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy a centimeter ruler.  This keeps happening.

put that info into google

Esteemed Contributor

@AussieLuvr - Did you try calling the Cook's Essentials service team? That's what I'd recommend doing. And even if you can't find your order info, I believe you should have at least some details like a model number on the bottom of your cooker. Good luck!

Super Contributor

@Kachina624

i did the same as you and read several dozen reviews on Amazon. i didn't see one single person who has the Cook's Essentials unit.