Honored Contributor

Re: Schwan's Yay or Nay in your area

my driver comes every two weeks pretty much at the same time on a monday. i have been using schwans for over 25 years now. so does my mom and so does my daughter.

yes, they have been out of items, but for the most part i get the bulk of the items i need. i try to make sure to preorder so that i get the points.

i even have my drivers cell phone number. it definitely isnt an easy job and they do go through drivers quickly sometimes so it does take some dedication and perserverance to work for the company.

lots of favorite items. they have a 100% money back guarantee on their products so if you dont like something, you can get a full refund.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

my driver said that in our areas they have gained a lot of customers, especially since more people are home and more people dont go out. he is hoping the trend continues.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

They have a large turnover of drivers. I use to order but it got so expensive & then they want a delivery fee. Now they won't deliver without a credit card number. I protect my credit cards & do not want them to have my number when I don't want to pay by credit card. So I no longer buy from them.

@CLHS68 

you dont have to keep a credit card number on file if you just have them stop by. you do need it if you are going to do a preorder, but you are still able to pay by check.

Esteemed Contributor

They still deliver in our area but I've never ordered from them as they are expensive.  A friend of mine still orders from them though....especially at the beginning of the Pandemic when grocery stores were bare.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown