Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

Thanks for all the replies!

Has anyone had their Spiral Ham, Crab Cakes, Prime Rib Shepherd's Pie, Marinated Salmon or Beef Tamales? How are their Apple or Pumpkin pies and Cheesecakes? Was thinking maybe I could order some items for Thanksgiving.🦃

@Starpolisher 

my daughter LOVES their tamales. when she goes back to school i load her up with a few bags. they are easy to make in the microwave.

we enjoy the shephards pie.....enough for 2 -3 people. it is easy to pop into the oven and then just serve with a salad.

i am not a salmon person, but my son loves their marinated salmon. it is so easy to prepare on top of the stove. he likes it with a vegetable and some rice usually.

ALL of the pies are delicious! great to have in the freezer if you have company or need a dessert to take somewhere.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Haven't ordered from them for some time, but their ice cream is always excellent, and if you're into snacking, their summer sausage is the best you'll find anywhere.  Pies are also quite good.  I always found their frozen mixed fruit to be very bitter in taste.  The fruit seemed to be picked way too soon.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Uh oh! Looks like I'll be trying quite a few things!😂 Thanks everyone!🤗

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Valued Contributor

That creme pumpkin pie looked good. I made one once and its a lot of work. So its good?

Honored Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

That creme pumpkin pie looked good. I made one once and its a lot of work. So its good?

@LisaMofSLC 

i am not a fan of pumpkin pie, but the creme pumpkin pie is very good. my family also loves their regular pumpkin pie.

my driver will be coming tomorrow.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein