DSCN0974.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Those look delicious!  Enjoy!

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE 

I need some of your energy......

and dessertsHeart

Honored Contributor

yeah, girl I'm all in for the day. got kitchen cleaned up and resting on my butt. Although, I need to mop and wax the hardwood LOL

I was raised that if you were sitting down you'd better be sick. Get up! Get up! work to be done !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE 

Oooh....you're such a mean little sharke, showing those scrumptious looking goodies!

Bad sharke.....bad, bad sharke!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Fun!  Smiley Happy

The extent of my baking today is to make a new batch of 'birdie bread' for Tarzan.  It's a recipe (I got it online years ago, but tweaked it to make it better) with a lot of wholesome stuff for him.   Lot of work now that I have so many additional pain issues but glad to say it's in the oven, so most of the hard part is over.

It's a 15x10" pan so after baking, cooling, and refrigerating to set up, I cut it into squares and vac-seal them in small-ish packages, and then freeze.  Lasts a long time, fortunately.

Honored Contributor

"birdie bread"   LOL never heard of that one. Mine is gonna tackle the fudge not much for cake. I just wanted to make it and then see if it would be good enough for a pot-luck at the church when they have one. 

Kids will like it . Its got sprinkles in it and in the icing . The original recipe the icing was more pink. I need to amp it up a little. That fool coloring is tricky 

too much and it's gaudy , not enough and it's too pale. Just need to add 1-2 more drops I figure.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Looks delish. Please let me know how everything taste. I also receive the TOH magazine. Just finished baking a yellow cake with chocolate frosting for DH. Now he said -that since this is a holiday weekend please consider doing a peach cobbler. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

That Mackinac fudge called for 25 marshmallows (big ones) 3 kinds of choc, 2 sticks of butter, cup of milk, 4 cups of sugar, vanilla. 

Pretty good. LOL  I threw in walnuts.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Yum! I always put walnuts or pecans in my fudge and brownies. ❤️❤️Southern Bee