Valued Contributor

Sarabeth's Preserves--Just a Heads-Up:)

Hi Ladies- Just a heads-up: If you happen to have a HomeGoods near you, they often sell Sarabeth's preserves. In fact, every time I'm there (probably one time per month) there's a nice selection of flavors. Same size as the ones presented tonight. $6.99/each @ HomeGoods. Which, if you bought 3 would = $21, not the $37 on the Q. They are really delicious, IMO, so when I see a flavor I like, I buy it. This will probably get *poofed* but I thought I'd let you know. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Re: Sarabeth's Preserves--Just a Heads-Up:)

And they ARE really good!

I make my own, but when I buy, this i one of my favorite brands..

Honored Contributor

Our Home Goods has them all the time, too. I love them!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I think they are lower carbs than many jams too, which is a good thing for people counting carbs. There is another brand I've liked from Marshalls or Home Goods called Grandma Hoerner's, which is a very tasty lower sugar jam, but I haven't seen it in quite some time.

Honored Contributor

was that the actual Sarabeth or product rep she was talking like it, but I didn't really watch much

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the heads up. I have a HG store within walking distance of my home. I rarely go there, but enjoy it once or twice a year. I thought the preserves presented last night looked good, but a little pricey. I'll look for them at HG Smile

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

On 2/5/2015 jackthebear said:

was that the actual Sarabeth or product rep she was talking like it, but I didn't really watch much

I didn't see this particular presentation, but it's usually Sarabeth who comes on QVC.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 2/5/2015 NickNack said:
On 2/5/2015 jackthebear said:

I didn't see this particular presentation, but it's usually Sarabeth who comes on QVC.

I took it that it was her. She talked about her bakery.
Honored Contributor

Thank you for this. I usually steer clear of food items at Home Goods, figure they must be close to out-dated.

Valued Contributor

Glad I could be of service.Smiley Happy Valu-You know I've wondered the same thing about HG's food (as well as other stuff I see in Marshalls or TJM), but I've occasionally purchased items and they've been great.Smiley Happy