Honored Contributor

Anybody have one ? Where's the best deal. As usual I missed a great deal over at HSN when they were having a Birthday Special had the SMEG for 299 !

Bed and Bath won't let you use their 20% off coupon them.

I'm gonna start watching HSN instead of QVC they have had the Ninja Foodi and SMEG . QVC don't have nothing.

Valued Contributor

I love mine.  Bought it on HSN (last summer), when they had their version of a 1 day only.

Bought a bright red.  Just as sturdy as a KA, but looks better.

It is a retro look.  I keep it out all the time. 

Made in Italy.

Works very well.

Honored Contributor

Must be the video they still have up for when they had it at 299. Every place else it's 459 plus tax.

I"m partial to the pink.

If I can't get a 'deal' on it by xmas I'll make it an xmas present for myself LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Pink ?!!! LOL - not red. Need to look 👀 at this. Southern Bee

Honored Contributor

You probably don't remember when I ordered a pink full size Kaid and it was broke I sent it back to factory and they sent me another one and I sent it back the beater kept dragging the bowl and if you tried to adjust the screw it didn't do any good. Got tired of fooling with it .

Still miss that pink ! LOL

Bed and bath don't say on their coupon you can't use it on the smeg, but, when your in ordering process it says "excluded" I got mad and removed it

Not buying from them.

Esteemed Contributor

There's a D & G version at WS if you've got $1,500 😁

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SharkE : I like the mixer and the pink looks great. Due to my transportation issues, I signed up for the BBB shopping for $29, 29% off and free shipping. Saturday, I ordered the USA 12 cup muffin pan and several drawer organizers for the kitchen, I saved $8.40. Thanks for the suggestions for the USA muffin pans. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

I made a pizza Sunday using my USA pizza pan 

pan cleaned up good couple of swipes, but, the pizza i made wasn't

worth a ***** LOL

Better go back to pizza place   hahahhaha

Honored Contributor

Phew ! what a time, but, I'm getting a SMEG.

RED hahahhahahahahha after all

Just ordered from everythingkitchens no tax, no shipping, 10 off with their code, 5 .00 off with my reward points bought it down to 444.

best deal I'm gonna get in the color I want and will receive by Fri the 15th

HSN has 2 colors left charge shp and tax and would take week or 2 to get, no discounts. colors left were black (blech) and blue. So now we got 459 plus 20 to ship plus tax. Tx tax is 8.25 so now we're 37 for tax.

would had been 516 thru them and not color I wanted plus longer wait.

costco don't have. Sam's club had them for 200 ! man I put that last available color in my cart so fast my pc about shut down. Nope, it kept taking it out !!!!!!!!!!   NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   So, I called them and hollered it won't let me order the creme. Man, said must be sold out just not updated!!!!!!!!!! 

Well, update the **************** I wanted to say !! I about pooped my britches getting a SMEG in ANY color for 200 plus only 5.79 for shp

To good to be true!!!!!!!!!! Think those were prices from 100 yrs ago.

Anyway, now I can put the Cuisinart (silver color ugh) in the back room and class up. It will match the Kitchen aid red mini.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : WOW! Very happy for you. I will probably get the Cuisinart when I decide to replace the KA. Does the Cuisinart leak oil like the KA? Thanks, Southern Bee