Respected Contributor

Re: SEARCHING FOR NEW COOKWARE

I'm another Curtiss Stone fan.  I've had all the cookware for over a year and I love it.  Non stick and cleans beautifully.

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51

oh my I did the same thing when my fry pans arrived - I only wanted to "try"  the larger/smaller ones I planned to gift- after using a few weeks (med one) I tossed all my other skillets!  

I gifted them to me! Love his things 

Respected Contributor

I've slowly but surely been replacing all my cookware with All Clad.  I didn't buy a set.  I've been buying the pieces I really want and find most useful.  I've been very pleased.  I buy mine from William & Sonoma but only when they have their 20% off sales, which is usually a couple times a year.  I always get a gift certificate for the store for just about every holiday.  I don't spend it right away, it adds up.  Right now I'd say I have about $500 in gift cards.  Plan on using before the holidays.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@kitcat51

oh my I did the same thing when my fry pans arrived - I only wanted to "try"  the larger/smaller ones I planned to gift- after using a few weeks (med one) I tossed all my other skillets!  

I gifted them to me! Love his things 

I'm usually guilty of keeping something "just in case", particularly anything kitchen related.  I shocked myself after trying my first Curtis Stone fry pans because my old pans were tossed without hesitation.   My Curtis Stone collection continues to grow.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Regular Contributor

TJ Maxx sells Al-clad,  I just boughtr an Al-Clad lasagne pan from them.     

Super Contributor

Curtis Stone for sure!!!!

Regular Contributor

I just bought a 13 piece set of All-Clad non-stick (HA1 - Hard Anonized) and boy I LOVE IT.

I've had it for about a month and I've been cooking much more often because its just brought back the joy of it for me. Good cookware can do that.

I use either wood/nylon/silicone utensils and it has held up so far great.

Personally I highly recommend it because I know I'll never have to buy another set of cookware, unless of course my son wants this set when he moves out, LOL.

Respected Contributor

Curtis Stone, hands down. I have a set I got as a TS that looks new after months of use, as well as the deep and shallow multipurpose pans and several non-cookware items. I have my eye on the 3 frypan set and multi-lid as well.

Curtis Stone will have the TS on HSN on November 19, so you might want to tune in then to see if he's offering a full set. IIRC, other Curtis Stone items are often discounted in conjunction with his TS or other promotions.

Honored Contributor

Love Curtis Stone. Have a few pieces that I use every day. Got the huge 14" durapan that is the best thing ever. What I need are the sauce pans and not so much the dutch oven or fry pans--have many of those things. Another really good line is---from E#vine---- Cooks Compainion brand---have a few pieces from them that works great. Trying to get rid of my black nonstick junk. Would try stainless too.

Contributor

Curtis stone all the way. Got tired of wasting money on cookware only to toss it out. Bought the small set to try. Fantastic. Ordered a larger set and threw out everything else. Nothing sticks and the cleanup is a rinse and a wipe and use again. 

I just wish they would get his baking sheets back in stock. I'm going to replace my bakeware now. 

He is supposed to be back in November. Can't wait.