Super Contributor

Russell Stover Sugar-free Chocolates

Did anyone order these about a week ago?  They were individually wrapped and came in 3 separate containers for around $40. I cannot find them and was wondering if anyone has the item number. Thank u in advance!

Honored Contributor

Re: Russell Stover Sugar-free Chocolates

I have been buying these in Walmart for years, nice size bag in various flavors.

Honored Contributor

Try the Russel Stover website.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Check the label and if it contains Maltitol, which most sugar free candy does, be wary.  It will cause digestive issues for most people.

This candy is available for sale everywhere.  It is creamy and tastes great, but has a side effect that you don't want unless you are home in your bathroom.

Valued Contributor

I live in the Boston area and these are as common as ma&ms  They used to be grear but years ago like everything else they sold   Now they are below average unless you arent a chocolate lover  We can get those sugar free bags for a dollar sometimes 

Trusted Contributor

@Loveac wrote:

Did anyone order these about a week ago?  They were individually wrapped and came in 3 separate containers for around $40. I cannot find them and was wondering if anyone has the item number. Thank u in advance!

@Loveac

I gave them to my brother who is diabetic.   He did not like them because it caused him to have gas, diarrhea, and IBS.   It was the sweetener.   YMMV.

Good luck.

Hung

Trusted Contributor

I  see the new sugar free products are made with Stevia now.  Do look at your local stores to try them out first.  I may try some next time I'm at the store to see how they taste.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Loveac  I've ordered these twice for my diabetic husband who loves them.  I tried one of them just to taste and it was delicious.  He's tried other sugar-free chocolates and this has been his favorite.

ETA:  They must offer them for very short periods of time and they've only been offered twice since late summer that I've noticed.  Maybe Walmart is an option, surely they are sold elsewhere, or try Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

@Loveac  I've ordered these twice for my diabetic husband who loves them.  I tried one of them just to taste and it was delicious.  He's tried other sugar-free chocolates and this has been his favorite.

ITA.  My husband brought me a bag of the RS s/f peanut butter cups and they are wonderful.   But, and it's a HUGE but, only eat one!

I like the RS brand in general, anyway, but the s/f ones are as good as any.  If people are going to eat a bunch of them they are probably totally missing the point anyway, but they will also have something new to deal with.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Loveac

Russell Stover has 30% off sitewide which ends tonight (Sun 9th) plus free shipping on $25.