Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone have the rolling cart that folds up?  It comes in various colors and a few patterns.  I have seen it quite a few times and knew that I should have ordered it, but, of course, I did not.  Now I need it and cannot find it on the Q's site.  I thought it was Versacart, but nothing comes up.

If anyone has it, can you please provide an item number and tell me if you like it.  Thanks so much!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

You may be thinking of the Temptations cart --- but read reviews - they are bad - I got mine from HSN and love it.  Origami. 

Occasional Visitor

I purchased the Oragmi folding cart on HSN; it is built well, folds up easily and comes

in a variety of beautiful colors........I got the red........moves on wheels which you can

lock in place.........I got it on sale for $99........a definite 5 star rating!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Rolling/Folding Cart

[ Edited ]

@SXMGirl cannot say enough for Origami products.  I have both their rolling carts and shelving units.  Sturdy and can hold a lot of weight easily.  HSN usually has a TS every few months or so or Amazon has good pricing too.  Love them!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the replies.  I will definitely check out HSN. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rolling/Folding Cart

[ Edited ]

I just checked out the Origami carts and I actually have something like those that were a TSV a few months ago.  What I need is something like a grocery cart to carry books and supplies.  The one that I saw on the Q had a zippered top and one of the patterns was in a turquoise.  This might not be the correct forum to post this in, but I thought is was the closest to what I need.  Thanks again.

Regular Contributor

I think this is what you saw.V33524

Bigger Smart Cart Multi-Purpose Folding Cart with Wheels

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, roxiegirl--that's  it!

Respected Contributor

Oh, you meant like a shopping cart!

duh, I was thinking like a shelving unit!