Honored Contributor

Re: Rocco Dispirito cookware

I was tempted to buy his cookware years ago, but it was either because it didn't come in a color I wanted or because I had just purchased another brand.  I remember when he was on QVC.  I think he sold meatballs too if I remember correctly and maybe a cookbook.  

I still have the set and love it.  I wish I had bought the other pieces at the time they were offered but I didn’t .  I always check to see if it is offered anywhere, but unfortunately I have not found it.  It is the best made cookware I have ever had.  If there is way that QVC could convince him to offer it again I would buy it in a heartbeat.  

Occasional Contributor

I have used Rocco Dispirito cookware since it was offered on QVC.  My set is white.  I used it every day and it looks like brand new.  I love it so much I have scoured the internet looking for more.  I just love the white.  It has stayed perfectly white, no discoloation whatsoever.  Clean up is quick and easy despite the fact of the SS interior.  that's what I like most. I like to be able to whip potatoes as well as sear steaks, chops, salmon, etc.  Just love it!!  Would LOVE to have another set or more pieces.  QVC wish you woud get Rocco Dispitito to prodece more of the same.  No improvement needed on the best!!!

Valued Contributor

Don't have any of his, but I sure Love his design on them!

Monke~

Super Contributor

I am a cookware junkie and I had his set as well.. it was great cookware and I wish I still had it. We downsized around then and I lost the set in the process. It was such a great set..I too, wish that they would bring it back..