Honored Contributor

If you ordered Rocco Dispirito cookware back in the day, do you still use it?

I have some of the pieces left, and find that that the Dutch oven with locking lid and pouring holes is my favorite and has held up very nicely.  I'm posting because each time I use it to cook and drain pasta, I am glad I own this piece since it's so very functional.

I haven't read any of his books or watched any of his past tv shows. This post is just about the cookware.  

Image result for rocco dispirito cookware

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: Rocco Dispirito cookware

I bought two pots and they are my favourite to this day.I wish I could buy more.I have yellow and find them cheery in my kitchen.They are the best design of any pot I own.

Honored Contributor

I have two of his pieces-the stainless steel ones, not the non-stick. I have a saucepan which I bought just to try and liked it so much I bought the wok with the lid. I use them both a lot and they are both like new. They clean up beautifully. I remember him saying not to put them in the dishwasher and that you won't need to. He was right.

I have Emeril's pasta cooker with the strainer lid. Another good buy!

Honored Contributor

I still have my entire set and still use it regularly. 

I think this is the best cookware I have ever owned. The frying pans are a little worn but still very functional. They are not scratched with the non stick coming off like all of the others I have tossed in the past.

The only negative I have is I ordered the White and it does have some scratches on the outside.

I have no idea how long I have had this cookware. I ordered it from QVC ...maybe more than 10 years ago.

I know were living in our previous house so it has to be about that long ago or maybe even longer than that.

I would order another set if it was offered.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON it was launched in 2004 so you probably bought it around that time.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

OMG..I can't believe I am still using a nonstick frying pans that I purchased that long ago. 

This is probably the best product I have ever purchased from QVC. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@dex wrote:

OMG..I can't believe I am still using a nonstick frying pans that I purchased that long ago. 

This is probably the best product I have ever purchased from QVC. 

I agree...wish they would bring it back

Honored Contributor

never heard of it

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

never heard of it

I think that's because he was gone so quickly-seems like he was on maybe 2X and never came back. (don't quote me on that)

Valued Contributor

I use the stainless pan with 2 handles every single day. It is by far the best frying pan I ever had. It has a glass lid and isn't non-stick but it washes easily. I would like to get more.