Honored Contributor

I like Rick too. He does a great job on the cooking shows. I know Carolyn was to sub. for David, but earlier today when I saw her on she said she is recovering from a cold/flu and apologized for her voice. Her voice was still as pleasant as ever though.

Regular Contributor
I like Rick as a host. He is entertaining while providing the necessary product information. He keeps things light hearted and fun by joking about himself. He is always courteous to guests and customers. His pleasant personality makes him a joy to watch.
Trusted Contributor

Rick is doing a fantastic job. He mentions colors more than once, but there's not the constant interruption of the vendor with how many are left in each color. David does that so often, it's flat out rude. It's also nice not to have to listen to David sniff, and snort while the vendors present. He's a bit like Susan Graver, he has the 'notice me, I'm special' personality that is very off putting. I had to quit watching David.

Respected Contributor
On 1/7/2015 AnnaBella said: I have enjoyed the absence of both Lisa and David. It is time for David to move on like Lisa did.

Huh? Wow, Listen To You! David does a great job and apparently MILLIONS of others think so too.

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy watching Rick and was very glad to see him do the ITKWD show. He is 110% better than others, especially Carolyn. He doesn't eat his way through the show and talk with his mouth full. I hope the Q notices this and makes him the regular and only David stand in.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/7/2015 NYwoman said:

I enjoy watching Rick and was very glad to see him do the ITKWD show. He is 110% better than others, especially Carolyn. He doesn't eat his way through the show and talk with his mouth full. I hope the Q notices this and makes him the regular and only David stand in.

Ditto{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor

Rick is very good at his job. His selling skills include EVERYTHING, except beauty items, but I enjoy his jewelry presentations especially. He brings great energy and I think he is the nicest to the callers. He gives them time to say what they called in to say and he jokes with them. He's just an all around fit for his job.

He seems to have a good rapport with Mary tonight. I do miss David for the cooking shows though.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/7/2015 ellaphant said:
On 1/7/2015 AnnaBella said: I have enjoyed the absence of both Lisa and David. It is time for David to move on like Lisa did.

Huh? Wow, Listen To You! David does a great job and apparently MILLIONS of others think so too.

Come on now, it is just her opinion.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor
I can't watch Rick. He's too hyper and cuts off the callers.
Super Contributor

Some people just can't handle hosts that are popular or successful. Where IS that green-eyed emoticon?!