Esteemed Contributor

Reminder: No ITKWD on 7/1 (CIJ instead)

Just as a reminder, there will be no In the Kitchen with David (ITKWD) tonight; QVC is showing Christmas in July (CIJ) programming instead, and the big guy is on vacation.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Reminder: No ITKWD on 7/1 (CIJ instead)

Was his show on last Wednesday?

Esteemed Contributor

Opinion only...............perhaps kitchen is being phased down.....not out....but down.  If kitchen was generating big sales like the past ....Christmas could be any day...any hour.

Trusted Contributor

He is on vacation he generally takes time off around the 4th.  No reason to speculate anything.

Respected Contributor

I was hoping ITKWD would be on since, to me, Sunday was a bust with more gourmet food and nothing else whenever I tuned in.

Honored Contributor

The last time he was on, he said he was taking a nine-day vacation. He deserves it! Probably going down to visit with his mom.

Trusted Contributor

I don't watch the endless hours of food either but he did mention both onthe air and onhis facebook page that he was taking some time off.  Mary will be hosting his show on Sunday and he will be back for his show next Wednesday.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

The last time he was on, he said he was taking a nine-day vacation. He deserves it! Probably going down to visit with his mom.

@World Traveler   He actually said he wasn't on one of his chats because he's been around too many people and didn't want to potentially carry anything her way.  I think he said he was staying fairly local.  

OT:  I need a 9 day vacation from my CN.  How dare you start me on those!  I am down to one 360 bag and I think I may have a 180 canister left.    Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler   He actually said he wasn't on one of his chats because he's been around too many people and didn't want to potentially carry anything her way.  I think he said he was staying fairly local.  

OT:  I need a 9 day vacation from my CN.  How dare you start me on those!  I am down to one 360 bag and I think I may have a 180 canister left.    Smiley Wink

@Laura14 @World Traveler  He has pictures on Instagram swimming.

Esteemed Contributor

what is CN.....