Trusted Contributor

Re: Refrigerator/freezer organization

@Bri369 wrote:

This isn't  my fridge, but everything has a spot.  I follow the Home Edit and they have amazing products at the container store and wal mart.  

24 Kitchen Storage Ideas You Need to Try | Extra Space Storage

WOW!  Can you come over redo my frig? Where did you buy the containers? I love it!!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm not much help, but one thing I did this last time was to ask them what they did with the old refrigerator.  Since he told me that it would be recycled, I took some parts to use in the new one.

Just things like a deep ice tray thing (I don't use the ice maker and have it uninstalled), some shelf dividers for the door shelves, etc.   They came in handy in the new one.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Baskets help, but nothing round!  I have a counter-depth French door fridge and round storage is out of the question. The only L&L containers I use now are rectangles and the best ones are the long, skinny ones.

Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 7.09.29 AM.png

LocknLock 4 Piece Stackable Fridge Set

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also have some of those clear plastic organizers which help a lot!  I'm thinking of adding a round lazy susan which might help for the top shelf. 

Anyway I find that the fridge still gets messy and I make an effort to clean it out & reorganize every few weeks or so.  I also have a French door counter depth model which I love!

Honored Contributor

Did you get the frig with a pull out drawer in the middle? That drawer alone is worth its weight in gold! I love it!

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

This isn't  my fridge, but everything has a spot.  I follow the Home Edit and they have amazing products at the container store and wal mart.  

24 Kitchen Storage Ideas You Need to Try | Extra Space Storage

Wish my fridge looked like this. 

But I run into problems, for example,  when I have 7 or 8 soda bottles but there is only room for 6.  Where to put the extras?  Seems  I always have too much of something so I need to "share" a bin, then everything gets mixed up.