Honored Contributor

Animals were put on this earth to eat......

Honored Contributor

I read her first book, then started watching her when I can. I think she's great! Thanks for telling me about her magazine. I still miss All You from Walmart. 

Occasional Contributor

I got Ree's magazine this week at my Walmart. I enjoyed her magazine. My magazine had a mail in card to get a subscription to her magazine. It was a special introductory offer 6 issues for $15.00.

Respected Contributor

me either. love her.

Honored Contributor

I agree she appears to be a woman who does not put on airs and who is true to herself

@soonersis wrote:

@MENTL wrote:

I cannot stand this fake woman.  Her voice, lips and she looks at least 10 years older than she is.  FAKE, FAKE, FAKE smile.

I think Ree looks great for her age and has a beautiful smile, don't see anything fake about it.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

If you cannot find Ree's magazine where you live, or you just want to check it out before buying it, it  might  be available at your local libraries.  If not, you can probably suggest it for purchase/carrying regularly.  I'll have to seek it out at the libraries by us.  I have never suggested that the library carry a particular magazine, but books, yes, many times.  The whole process may take time to go through all of the proper channels and approvals, but it's well-worth it, if you can get the item(s) carried by you.  If there's still an exclusivity right now for where to buy Ree's magazine, libraries may not be able to get it yet.  I honestly don't know.  I swear, I used to see All You at the library, even though I think it was a Wallyworld exclusive.  Hope this helps!  :-)

Frequent Contributor

My WalMart doesn't have the Pioneer Woman magazine. Anyone else having trouble finding it?

Honored Contributor

Our 2 local WM were sold out BUT wow her items are front & center in the home department.  So pretty, colorful & priced well.

Im still eyeing the covered cake plate but I don't need another cake plate! 

Honored Contributor

@mjd1954 wrote:

My WalMart doesn't have the Pioneer Woman magazine. Anyone else having trouble finding it?

@mjd1954 - Don't give up! Our local Walmart has been sold out for a long time. Thursday I was in another area and saw a Walmart near me. I took a chance, went in, and got the last copy! I was so thrilled, but I don't think the cashier shared my enthusiasm! LOL!

I read online they are printing many more copies, so more should be available soon.

I sat down today and read the whole thing cover to cover. It's quiet here today - DH and I are the only ones home this afternoon, and he took a nap. So I had some free uninterrupted time. I LOVED it! It's a mix of everything - great recipes, and I felt like I was transported to cowboy country! I was in my own little world. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Please dont turn this into a Ree bashing thread.  If you dont like her just move on.  Her 1st edition is available at Wallmart and some other stores.  I think her 2nd magazine will have subscription info in it.

If you think loading up of cattle is terrible where do you think your beef comes from at the grocery?  Thats cattle ranching, just like pig farming and raising sheep and goats and chicken farms.  Geesh!

Absolutely!!  I don't understand why people think killing animals for food is wrong.  Do you think that years ago when people had to hunt for their food that it was wrong.  Things have changed and we don't hunt so much anymore.......we go to the store where the "hunting" is done for us.