Valued Contributor

Re: Recommendations for a Countertop Convection Oven?

@Ainhisg: I'm glad you are able to work around the problems with your Oster oven.  I had to exchange the first Oster and the 2nd one did the exact same thing. I called Oster but they were of not help.

I agree that the oven ran hotter than set temp. and when I opened the oven to put my food in, the temp dropped 50 degrees and took forever to come back up to temp.  You will love the Breville oven. It is reliable.  I don't have the Pro as the light was not important enough to me to spend an additional $20.00.  I got mine at BBB on sale and with a 20% coupon!  I also bought a 9X13 pan at BBB that is "USA" brand.  It has no handles and fits in the Breville.  Glad to have been of help.

Valued Contributor

@Tigriss:  There is a line of bakeware at BBB called "USA".

I bought the 9x13 pan which is a commercial pan with a really nice nonstick interior. It has no side handles and fits in the Breville oven.

The reviews are good for these pans.  In fact, the 9X13 pan was on America's Test Kitchen and it came in 2nd against a much higher priced pan from a high end kitchen store.  My pan was $19.95 and I got 20% off with the coupon.  Hope this helps.

Super Contributor

I third the recommendation for the Breville Smart Oven - there are several models. I own one and love it.

Honored Contributor

K45095   it's part convection oven too.