Respected Contributor

I received my order of 24 individually wrapped pieces of fudge from the Big Little Fudge company and it's very, very good.  Large enough to split between two or plenty for one.  I had one of the pumpkin ones tonight and had to write a review as well as let my fellow posters know how great it is!  

Price was reasonable and was shipped directly from Texas.  Combo gets 4 different flavors (6 of ea), the other ones have 3 flavors (8 of each).  I will buy these again.

M61413

BIG LITTLE FUDGE 24-PC INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED FUDGE HOLIDAY BOX:

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Re: Really great tasting fudge!

Would be more popular if people could select specific flavors. Only chocolate fudge would fly at our house. Pumpkin would sit forever.

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2  Enjoy your fudge! DH and I can't have sugar anymore, but you did inspire me to search for keto/low carb options.

I found a great chocolate fudge recipe at 'Wholesome Yum' and a recipe for pecan pie fudge at 'thesewildacres'. I pinned them both on Pinterest and will make one of them for our 20th wedding anniversary on Valentine's Day 2020!

Thanks for the inspiration!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Another tasty option for mail-order fudge is Phenomenal Fudge made in Shoreham, Vermont.  And you can choose whichever flavor you like.  The chocolate walnut is my favorite.