Honored Contributor

Re: the kitchen aid mini mixer

Mod answered me over in Customer Care. I'm really surprised if you want the mini mixer you'll have to get elsewhere. I'm really surprised.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Mod-question-about-product/m-p/2996132/highlight/false#M33...

Respected Contributor

My goodness!  $300 at Amazon.  What's so "mini" about it?  Certainly not the price

Honored Contributor

If I wanted it I'd give Bed and Bath first option because of the 20% off coupon. How I got my Cuisinart

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Mod answered me over in Customer Care. I'm really surprised if you want the mini mixer you'll have to get elsewhere. I'm really surprised.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Mod-question-about-product/m-p/2996132/highlight/false#M33...

Tx for your effort on this, sharke. Tired of waiting. I saw your post and just ordered my mini artisan  in cobalt for 269 with free shipping tx to Amazon prime. Full function but will save some counter space out here at the lake.

Respected Contributor

It is 269 with free shipping if you have Amazon prime.

@DoneTryin wrote:

My goodness!  $300 at Amazon.  What's so "mini" about it?  Certainly not the price

Respected Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

@DoneTryin wrote:

@libbyannE  No thanks; I'm trying to figure out how to dispose of the standard size, bowl-lift version that I have, that weighs about a thousand pounds & I never use.Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@DoneTryin wrote:

@libbyannE wrote:

@DoneTryin wrote:

@libbyannE  No thanks; I'm trying to figure out how to dispose of the standard size, bowl-lift version that I have, that weighs about a thousand pounds & I never use.Woman LOL

I hear ya. The heavy pro mixer I have at our other house is a pain, too, and takes up too much space. If weight is a big issue fir you, you may be just as happy with a kitchen aid hand mixer. I do end up using mine a lot for quick jobs. Whatever works! My mother is elderly and only uses a hand mixer now. 

Honored Contributor

@SharkEThe only thing of value in my car all the time are my BBB coupons, however, their prices are set high enough to offset that 20% way too often and I do better elsewhere without any coupon sometimes.

I'm always amazed that anyone shops there without coupons. 

Honored Contributor

yeah, I was in there the other day I had bought me a over the door rack to hang more clothes on. LOL from walmart for 7 theirs was 14.

Honored Contributor

I haven't checked lately but sometimes you can find refurbished items on the KitchenAid website, free shipping when you spend $50

@SharkE wrote: