Valued Contributor

Rastelli's grilling meat pack

I loved the Rastelli's grilling variety pack of meats. But in Summer? If it were offered in Fall/Winter, yes I'd get it. It's a good deal compared to The Tender Filet variety packs that I have purchased before. Has anyone purchased meat in summer and had it arrive bad? Dry ice melted, etc..? I would hate this 100+ weather we're having to be the cause of wasted food.

Honored Contributor

Re: Rastelli's grilling meat pack

I don't see a problem.  If QVC's food arrives in bad shape, which I doubt meat would, they will immediately refund your money.  They have quite an investment in meat and will make sure it stays cold.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@LisaMofSLC wrote:

I loved the Rastelli's grilling variety pack of meats. But in Summer? If it were offered in Fall/Winter, yes I'd get it. It's a good deal compared to The Tender Filet variety packs that I have purchased before. Has anyone purchased meat in summer and had it arrive bad? Dry ice melted, etc..? I would hate this 100+ weather we're having to be the cause of wasted food.

Never ever received a melted food item w/dry ice.  That stuff takes forever to melt even with running hot water.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

that grilling pack is awesome!

my frozen shipments this summer have been:

davids ready to bake scones = arrived totally thawed, actually warm, Q refunded

nj to ga - 2 day transit...... no delays

corkys ribs = arrived totally frozen

tn to ga - 2 day transit .....no delays

heartland chicken = arrived totally frozen

ks to ga - 2 day transit...... no delays

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Valued Contributor

Thank you, @TheMemphisVette 

I once ordered crab cakes, they were melted and so smelly!! NO more Summer food orders for me. but this is such a good deal. At least it LOOKS good.