Frequent Contributor

Rastelli's 2-lb Organic Whole Chicken

Who in the world would pay $44.95 for this chicken?

Respected Contributor

Re: Rastelli's 2-lb Organic Whole Chicken

What the WHAT? that's a bit excessive.

I buy whole organic chickens for less than $12.00, why would anyone pay THAT MUCH more?

Respected Contributor

@deb1113 But There's free shipping, right?  Just kidding.  $45 for a chicken, even if it's organic, is nuts.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Normally, I figure that if someone wants to pay the asked price for a product, that's his/her business.

I didn't see this product presented, but really?  $45 for a 2-lb. chicken, organic or not?  What's it stuffed with?  Diamonds?  Or does it come with a silver platter?  SMH on this one.

(Just had a look and it isn't even cooked!  I'll stick with the 4-lb cooked chicken I get from Sam's Club for $4.98.)

Trusted Contributor

Okay....I'll pay that for the chicken.....but only if it comes with Donnie Wahlberg delivering to my house, cooking it for me and then singing a NKOTB hit for me while I eat the chicken dinner.😉😉😉😉

Valued Contributor

Yes it is stuffed with diamonds, comes on a silver platter and is gilded in gold. 

I'll stick with the fabulous cooked chicken from Costco. Even better than those from Sam's. Just think you could get 9, count 'em 9 fabulous chickens from Sam's or Costco for the price of this one QVC chicken.