Frequent Contributor

Has anyone tried RastellI pork filets? I am so tired of buying pork chops at the store that are so tough you can't chew them.

Thanks in advance.

Super Contributor

MJD, I buy pork tenderloin and cut into it to flatten it out and grill it on my tfal grill.  It comes out so tender.  Haven't bought pork chops in years.  You can also slice the tenderloins into chop size and cook them the way you do pork chops.  The key is to not over cook.  Just until there is no red inside or interior temp of 165.  Hope that helps you.

Valued Contributor

@mjd1954  Curtis Stone on HSN has some fabulous pork chops. 'They have a lot of positive reviews and for good reason. The most tender and juicy chops we've ever had.

Frequent Contributor

Addtothis, thanks for the heads up. Sounds like a great idea!

Esteemed Contributor

I buy Curtis Stone pork steaks from HSN.  They are very tender and juicy.   I don't even attempt to make pork chops, they are too dry.

Trusted Contributor

@mjd1954 wrote:

Has anyone tried RastellI pork filets? I am so tired of buying pork chops at the store that are so tough you can't chew them.

Thanks in advance.

YES !!!  For me they are well worth the price and I aways have them in my freezer.  Been buying them for the past couple of years.  They are fork tender and delicious.  I fry them up with a little bit of olive oil and salt and pepper.  That is what I am fixing for Christmas dinner this year. 

Honored Contributor

@mjd1954 - We like them. Our favorite way is to top with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

We buy delicious pork chops from Omaha Steaks.  The plain ones are always juicy, and we also really, really like the Polynesian pork chops.  We buy many kinds of meat there--hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, and of course, steaks!  The difference in quality is very evident.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I buy the Rastelli pork chops ... they are tender & delicious.... I dip them in egg & seasoned bread crumbs & fry them in oil .... YUM YUM YUM!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I think I read here that Rastelli's fulfills the Curtis Stone brand.