Respected Contributor

Re: Rastelli kobe beef smash burgers

@ULY   I don't know what BMS 9 (Grade 5) refers to, and I really don't care.  

I ONLY BUY USDA Graded beef.  I just bought a Prime steak.  I almost always by USDA Choice.  One time, I did try a USDA Select steak.  It had much less fat and was kinda dry, but it was highly edible.  When I buy ground beef, I buy ground round to keep the fat down.

The job of salesmen IS to insult your intelligence, or to at least try to.  That's the only way they can get you to believe that what they're selling is something you really need.  The more the customer knows, the shakier it is for the salesman.  If I have to deal with a salesman on a product, I go armed with as much information as I can find, and with a pretty clear knowledge of what I want.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Emmie1165 Please keep your self righteous and unsolicited opinions about how people eat to yourself. Do some real research about eating healthy. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

@Snowpuppy  Pricing burgers by the serving is giving you a phony price.  When you go to the market, you;ll ALWAYS see meat priced by the pound.  Even if you buy pre-made burgers, you'll see a price per pound.  If you want to compare pricing, you have to do it "apples-to-apples" to get the true price.

I don't have many shopping choices where I live. 

I include what I would have to spend on gas to get to the store or butcher, gas back home, unwrap the store purchased burgers, re-wrap them for the freezer and my time/labor involved.

Picking them up at the UPS hub and putting them in the freezer saves me a lot of time and work after I get out of work.

Respected Contributor

@Emmie1165 SAY WHAT????  Go peddle that claptrap elsewhere, please.