Contributor

The 4 oz sirloins shown in the presentation looked huge.  Looked like they were at least 8 oz.  Anybody else think that?

New Contributor

rastelli meats stay away don't bother bought his club steaks nothing but fat.... do yourself a good  thing and shop local butcher will do much better in price and quailty,,,, 

New Contributor

don't waste your time or money they are not what you think

@akxss wrote:

The 4 oz sirloins shown in the presentation looked huge.  Looked like they were at least 8 oz.  Anybody else think that?

don't waste your time or money not

what they  look like on T.V.

Respected Contributor

When they first had them on QVC, I ordered their sirloin steaks and really don't like them.  I stil have a bunch of them in the freezer.  Perhaps I will put them in the pressure cooker when I make lentel of pea soup.

I also ordered a few of their prepared items from their website and did not like anything at all.

Esteemed Contributor

It has been my experience with Q food products are  that the majority of the time they look nothing like the product you get delivered to your home.

This practice is very deceptive and the majority of the time does not taste good.  Better of supporting your local stores and keeping those tax dollars in your state.

Respected Contributor

I have bought the Rastelli sirloin steaks on several occasions and we like them a lot. I cannot finish an entire steak; they are large.  The only Rastelli product I have not cared for are the pork chops.  They are very large, but not a lot of flavor.  

Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

It has been my experience with Q food products are  that the majority of the time they look nothing like the product you get delivered to your home.

This practice is very deceptive and the majority of the time does not taste good.  Better of supporting your local stores and keeping those tax dollars in your state.

LOL! I get it, but what state taxes unprepared food?

Contributor

Although there are many or maybe even most states where grocery items are tax exempt, there are several states that do tax grocery items, at reduced tax rates.  Here in Illinois, grocery items are taxed at 1 percent. So be careful with your lol's.

Respected Contributor

@akxss wrote:

Although there are many or maybe even most states where grocery items are tax exempt, there are several states that do tax grocery items, at reduced tax rates.  Here in Illinois, grocery items are taxed at 1 percent. So be careful with your lol's.

Gosh and I thought California was bad with our taxes..But taxing GROCERIES?! Wow...

Contributor

Kansas taxes food at the full tax rate.  Where I am it's 7.5%.