Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know the difference between her hard-anodized cookware and her hard-anodized II cookware?

Esteemed Contributor

I would check the Analon cookware site because they make the RR line. You might get some info there.

Regular Contributor

Meyer cookware makes Analon, Rachael Ray, Paula Deen and numerous other brands.  Once a year they have a great sale at the distribution warehouses.  I have gotten so much Rachael Ray at great prices.  

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme - I believe the central difference is that the hard anodized II pans have been created to be dishwasher safe. The configuration of the pans offered in the I and II sets is also different.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@eddyandme - I believe the central difference is that the hard anodized II pans have been created to be dishwasher safe. The configuration of the pans offered in the I and II sets is also different.

Thanks, @loriqvc, seems they're both dishwasher safe; like the I configuration better,  However, La Cucina, alsi dishwasher safe, is oven safe up to 400* while the others are up tp 350*. So now kinda considering those, but the I configuration has the best reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @Fressa@loriqvc@tervuren,  I'm more confused the more I read!

Just wanted a 3qt and few fry pans, but it's so much cheaper to buy in sets.  And overall for that price range, RR seems to be pretty good quality.  But thank you for all your useful siggestions!

Respected Contributor

I have her hard anodized oval pasta pot and oval saute pans - nice idea but the outside scratches very easily.  

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I ordered K46621 'cause it comes with the two pans you referred to, @FranandZoe.  It's on 6ez pays and free shipping, a savings of approx $18.

Really didn't want an entire set, but found this was cheaper than purchasing a few separate pieces.  Thank you for the scratching warning though, @FranandZoe.  Do you find those large oval pans handy? 

These are "dishwasher safe".  However, reading reviews on amazonsmile the handles fade.  So, guess I'll hand wash.  Listened to the video on Q and RR stated these are good to 400*.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have the same thing. It is cheaper to buy in sets than a few single pans. What I do is buy the set and keep the few pans from any existing set that I really like. I donate the others to the kids or a charity. Hope you find what you need.

Esteemed Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

I have the same thing. It is cheaper to buy in sets than a few single pans. What I do is buy the set and keep the few pans from any existing set that I really like. I donate the others to the kids or a charity. Hope you find what you need.

Thanx, @Fressa, that's a great idea!