Respected Contributor
How do these work on round burners?????
Honored Contributor

I love mine. Heats throughout evenly and there is room for another large pot on that side.

Respected Contributor

I imagine it would depend on what you're cooking. If you have limited space etc, soups would be great. Personally if you're frying only the part of the pot that touches the burner is hot enough I don't care how good the pan is.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Contributor

RachB, I love her oval pots. Use them frequently on my round burners & it works great. I have a glasstop stove.

I quit buying celebrity cookware long ago. All you're doing is lining their pockets. But the one i do not regret purchasing is these. They heat evenly even tho parts of the pot are not on the burner, i think because of their construction, there is no problem.

The long oval shape has solved a few dinner dilemmas for me w/ meals that i could not have otherwise fit into a round skillet or pot.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the oval shape pans. They do fit side by side if you place them at an angle on round burners. (I have an electric stove--old that has one small/one larger each side) There are only two of us now so I purchased the Cook E. version which was the same shape and style but smaller in depth. Those and the Mark Charles Masilli 4th burner pot are my favorite pans and I use them six days out of seven. They all heat very evenly and the construction with the riveted handles, beefy silicone handles and see thru lids are a must for me. I'm tired of buying the "cheap" stuff that isn't really cheap and I don't have the budget for the super expensive stuff. I want to buy it once and have if for years.

I looked at this set because it is a great deal even if I use it just for the holiday meals. I also keep thinking it would be a great gift for my daughter in law because she has a larger family with large appetites. Not sure what I will do about my decision but the oval pans are top on my list.

Hope this helps you.

Honored Contributor

I have the large oval pot...brilliant design for spaghetti! I also have a small oval saute pan and an oval grill pan.

I also have a glass top electric stove. The keep even heat, fit just fine!

I also use the large one a lot in the oven for braising meats, sauces etc.

One of the best pots I ever purchased. I'd buy another if I had somewhere to put it!!

Regular Contributor

I love them. They are my go to pans. Because they are oval, I can put larger pans next to them. I can brown in them, than place in the oven. I don't break the pasta before adding to the pan. Love them. I use them to roast in, make a large sauce, casseroles, soups. My favorite.