Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rachael Ray at Ollie's stores

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

Sounds like a Marshalls or something.  If it's new stuff I am all for it, just don't like seconds, never have.  JMO   However at Marshalls I bought a 6 qt Le Creuset for $80.00.

I love itSmiley Happy   That is a bargain for RR products.

@LindaSal  Ollie's is not exactlly like Marshalls.... not even close. However, if you can get over the atmosphere, you would love it. Our Ollie's has had RR for lo these many months now. And PD for a few years. It's like Costco. You go in planning to spend a few $ and you end up spending $$$

Trusted Contributor

RR has been at Ollie's for years.  I never go there anymore because every store I have ever been in has been a big dump.  Disorganized mess and terrible employees.

Honored Contributor

maybe it was their underwear that got mixed in with those sheets.

Respected Contributor

Ollie's has just come to our great town, occupying the vacant Toys R Us building.  When I saw the ads,  I thought it would be a jumbled mess which I cannot handle.  DH and I decided to go and were pleasantly surprised how organized and very, very clean.   We picked up those anti-gravity loungers for $37 which seems crazy.  I did see a lot of RR items.  This is not a place I would shop every week but would not hesitate to go back just to browse.