Esteemed Contributor

REMINDER: ITKWD is not on tonight (10/2)

[ Edited ]

And there's no need for worry or conspiracy theories: This was pre-planned to accommodate the finale of the silver sale and the Customer Choice Beauty Awards. You can catch David during a four-hour Down Home with David on Thursday night, three hours of gifts with Jane on Friday night, and even a one-hour appearance to sell HP on Saturday afternoon before he returns with ITKWD on Sunday.

Respected Contributor

Re: REMINDER: ITKWD is not on tonight

ITKWD is listed on the program guide for 10/02 7:30 pm Eastern time on QVC3. I guess since the date says 10/02 it is tonight and not a taped show?

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

And there's no need for worry or conspiracy theories:

haha.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Oh come on, now.  Don't we all just love the 19 'Where's David???' threads? 

I'm sure it will still happen, but nice try.  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

So...did I get this right....there really wasconspiracy to exclude David from tonight...it was just a preplanned conspiracy??????

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Respected Contributor

@loriqvc: The FYI notice in your post title would have sufficed. Cause now...look at what you've started. Smiley Tongue 

Esteemed Contributor

@okaywitheasypay - QVC3 was set up to reair popular programs; there are no live shows on that channel.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: REMINDER: ITKWD is not on tonight (10/2)

[ Edited ]

@Diva on The Q - If people want to waste their time being silly, that's on them, not me. I'm guessing there are plenty of people who will see the subject line in the forum list and not bother clicking into the post at all; I'm pretty sure that's what I would've done.

Honored Contributor

Think they're re thinking the Wed night shows. If it's not Christmas it will be something else on at that time. Guess they wasn't getting enough money to justify keeping David in that time slot.

Respected Contributor

I feel QVC should have moved ITKWD to QVC2 tonight.  If they insist on carrying Silver programming on the main channel, they should have utilized the back up channel to air ITKWD.  Very disappointed to have to endure all the SIlver programming today. Too much!