Esteemed Contributor

Once I researched covering Harvest Gold and in the end gave up.  It is not simple to paint over an appliance.  Why not just rejoice in the memories of the item?

Respected Contributor

i have the old harvest gold KA, and i have often thought how nice it would be to get rid of that color .... but then i think of all those christmas cookies that have been made using it. Smiley Sad         

besides, i have a tiny kitchen and my KA is not able to live on the countertop, so it's mostly out of the way and out of my vision.  

Honored Contributor

I got 2 sitting out and mmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I need to add another !

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Can you spray paint a stand mixer ? Who does that work ?

Does it hurt the mixer, wonder ?

auto detail person ?

@SharkE 

It will most likely cost you more to have it repainted at an auto paint shop.  Needs to be disassembled, masked, primed, then painted, and reassembled.  Unless you must have it match your red Mercedes  convertible.    Smiley Wink

why not just buy a new one in the color you want?

Good luck.  Please report back how it went.

Honored Contributor

yeah, that's on my not necessary list , now, I'm hot for the NInji Foodi

want that now on my Top LIst.  Maybe it will break down and I can get a different one, same brand, but , a color. LOL

My sister wanted something and got tired of waiting for the one she had to break down. Husband went to work (retired now) anyway, he was gone she got behind the Tv and did something to the cord. 

"Hon, TV went out today guess we should buy a new one I know the one that will be what we want". ROFL