Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Question for those who own Breville Oven...

I just got mine, but notice that my 9x13 pan scrapes the sides as it glides in or out. The brand of my 9x13 pan is Calphalon, and no, the sides don't have handles.

Can you check and see if your 9x13 pan fits without scraping on the way in or out? Then share your pan brand so I can exchange mine for a better fitting pan?

Thank you in advance!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Question for those who own Breville Oven...

Yes, these fit perfectly in the slots used for the rack. But not on the rack itself. These can used as "the" rack or by itself as a cookie sheet. I use mine all the time. I ordered two of them. 3 sizes but it's the small one that fits. Go here to find:

www.kingarthurflour.com Good luck. Wash by hand only. I've listed on the size we have.

This eco-friendly and easy to clean pan is manufactured from a mix of 65% recycled steel for strength and durability, and aluminum for superior conductivity. Pan is rimless on three sides; baked goods slide effortlessly from pan to cooling rack. An easy-grip canted handle on the fourth side ensures easy handling.

Our cookie sheet comes in three handy sizes:

• Small - 10” x 14"
Frequent Contributor

Should have re-read this before summitting. Sorry for the grammar and mistakes. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon carries pans that will fit your oven. Well worth the purchase! Couldn't live without these ""8.7x11"" pans! Use them daily!$15.99

Esteemed Contributor

I would think that a solid rack would interfere with the heat being even in the oven. I thought it was important to be open. Maybe I'm not correct, they may work great. Just thinking!

Honored Contributor

My 13x9 fits perfectly on the rack. It's a William's Sonoma Goldtouch.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

On 9/28/2014 jaxs mom said:

My 13x9 fits perfectly on the rack. It's a William's Sonoma Goldtouch.

Thanks jaxs mom, the 9x13 Goldtouch is the one I was wondering about. So there's zero contact with the sides of the pan and the breville oven's side walls?

Honored Contributor

Zero contact? It sits on the rack, it doesn't hang from the walls. As far as zero contact, I don't know, I've never bothered to get out a measuring tape and check the side clearance. I've used that pan to bake all kinds of things including yeast rolls in the Smart Oven without any problems. I'm guessing it has zero contact since when I slide the rack out the pan comes with it.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

On 9/28/2014 jaxs mom said:

Zero contact? It sits on the rack, it doesn't hang from the walls. As far as zero contact, I don't know, I've never bothered to get out a measuring tape and check the side clearance. I've used that pan to bake all kinds of things including yeast rolls in the Smart Oven without any problems. I'm guessing it has zero contact since when I slide the rack out the pan comes with it.

Yes, by "zero contact" what I mean is mine grazes and squeaks when the pan goes in & out, there's NO missing it's scraping the sides! So yeah, no need for measuring tapes. This is an issue because the interior of the Breville is nonstick coating, and teflon is nothing to mess with if it starts to scrape. Anyway, thanks for your info.

Esteemed Contributor

I love my Breville oven. None of my Temptations 9x13 pans fit in there regardless of the handle issue. My non stick metal 9x13 Wilton/Nordic Ware and disposable aluminum pans have no problem. What I found out in the bake ware that I own is the slant of the side of the pan. That seemed to be what was rubbing on the sides. I even got an older Corning Ware 9x13 pan that fit so it works for my needs.