Trusted Contributor

Question for those of you that have a Ninja Foodie

I was wanting an air fryer and have been looking around for the best one.  I keep coming across this ( Ninja Foodie) and was wondering if the air fryer function works well?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question for those of you that have a Ninja Foodie

[ Edited ]

It works very well. I make frozen mini tacos and taquitos, diced potatoes, fries, fried zucchini etc.

Super Contributor

I like mine. My husband surprisingly thinks the "fried" food from it is great. The cleanup is much simpler than frying and the food is lower in calories.  

Definitely a good purchase. Go for it.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It works great. I always found the stand alone units with the pull-out drawer to be hard to use. The Ninja has a basket and a lid that opens from the top.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you ladies!  I think I will go ahead and get it.

Honored Contributor

Home Depot I think it was had a good deal on them

Valued Contributor

I've had my Ninja Foodie for a about a year, I do everything in it, and only one pot to clean.  The only thing I haven't tried yet was making a cake but it's on my list.  In less than 30 minutes I can make a 3+ lb. chicken, crisp it, and it's ready to eat.  Yesterday, I seared some boneless ribs, pressure cooked them, finished by broiling them, and then made pulled pork sandwiches.  I L-O-V-E it and highly recommend it!

Honored Contributor

yeah, who wants to light a big oven in Tx. in the summer time, bake/brown a roast, ribs,  etc. then dirty up another appliance to pressure cook a tough as shoe leather roast for an hr.

do it all in one appliance. People that don't have a Foodi are the ones who don't cook.  I gave a girl a KA hand mixer she said "I  don't mix nothing" she gave it away I found out later  on.

Women, these days are just  so much different then from  when I grew up.

Respected Contributor

I have the Ninja Foodi, the original round one that has the pressure cooker feature. I love this item! It is excellent. I can't tell you how much I use it. Somedays 3 times a day. I haven't used my oven as much other than maybe baking in it. I threw my toaster out! I make meals that I proudly serve. spare ribs, steak, chicken cutlet parmigiana, Mac and cheese, airfried chicken, rice and beans, ziti, I even fried meatballs. I tried to bake a cake, I failed. I'll try again. I can't speak for the newer oven style foodi, but the original is great. I always weigh in on the Ninja products. I've been happy with all of them, including the coffee system, and the storm, and the multi cooker. They are all still in great working order! 

Honored Contributor

blenders are great too. walmart.