Super Contributor

Re: Question for tea drinkers

Love the Sleepy Time Tea, there is an extra Sleepy Time version!! I laughed when I saw this in the grocery store! {#emotions_dlg.lol}But I bought it and it's great! I have trouble sleeping and this does the trick! I like the Bigelow brand of teas, Pomegranate and Peach green tea is my fav.

Contributor

Coffee during the day and decaf or herbal tea in the evening. My fav is Bigelow' s Constant Comment and Wissozski' s mango and passion fruit or chamomile (which can be purchased through QVC), although it's cheaper at Shop-Rite. I remember when I was a kid, my mom would make me a cup of sasafras tea if I had a stomachache, tasted like root beer. Haven't seen it around in years. It was very soothing.
Frequent Contributor

Bigelow English Breakfast , 2-ish cups a day. My fav black tea {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor

I've grown more fond of coffee over the years, but only for breakfast, never after a meal or during the day. Tea is still my go-to choice, and my preferences vary, though I'm somewhat more limited because I can't have caffeine. My current favorites are Twinings Irish Breakfast Tea (I discovered I like it better than English breakfast tea) and Bigelow I Love Lemon. Gotta run--my kettle's whistling!

Trusted Contributor

I am primarily a black tea drinker, usually having a cup or two in the afternoons. My favorites are English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, and Earl Gray; I usually drink these hot with milk.

I do drink iced tea, occasionally, and I prefer it unsweetened. I am not a fan of green tea or most herbal teas, except when I am sick.

When sick with a cold or any sort of congestion, I usually drink a spiced black tea (my favorite is currently Good Earth Tea Sweet & Spicy) or a minted herbal tea such as Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime.

Valued Contributor

I am primarily a coffee drinker, but I love tea, too. I primarily drink some kind of herbal tea, and I like to have it at night. However, during the day I can and do enjoy a straight-up english breakfast, or a chai, or something else with caffeine. When I drink these do add a splash of milk or cream and some kind of sweetener. At night I'll drink some kind of herbal, with sweetener but no cream. I like Twinings for English or Irish breakfast. I like Tazo and Celestial Seasonings and others for herbals.Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Love Cafe Escapes Chai Latte k cups! And Twinnings English and Irish Breakfast teas. I would almost panic if I ran out of tea

Respected Contributor

I drink Nestea instant tea with sweet n low and milk. I have drank it this way for fifty years. I do on occasion drink breakfast teas such as Earl Grey but not very often.

Super Contributor

I, too, love the smell of coffee but not the taste. I like strong black tea (English Breakfast, Red Rose or Tetley English Blend) with a little milk (skim preferably). Many years ago when flavored teas first became popular, the senior partner in my firm took me into the office kitchen and with great ceremony opened a cabinet that he had stocked with every imaginable flavored tea for me - uh, thanks, but . . . . Fortunately, others used it up so he never knew.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/14/2015 Newnick ame said: Good news/Bad news- Celestial Seasonings Zinger teas ALL contain enough Hibiscus to lower your blood pressure. For me, good news, but if you are taking a prescription medication for BP let your doctor know if you drink a lot of Zinger.

Yesterday Dr. prescribed BP medication. I would prefer drinking tea. How much of this do you suggest. BP was 170 which I really don't consider high.

Boop