Respected Contributor

I'm having my family and a few friends over for a final pool party/cookout/farewell to summer get together.  I wanted to serve something simple and different for an appetizer.  I would like your honest opinion on these pot stickers.  I think they are the same ones David Venable loves.  Anyway, are they really that great and do you recommend?  Or should I just do a tray of meat, cheese, olives, and crackers or get the pot stickers and serve both?  I'm expecting about 25 people.  I am such a lazy, reluctant hostess. 

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC2 POT STICKER BIG DEAL

love them.....and all flavors are good.

anytime i make them they get eaten up quickly.

perfect for parties.

i purchase peanut sauce, thai chili sauce, and soy sauce/dumpling sauce  so that people can dip them. my personal favorite is the peanut sauce. you can find them in the international section of their grocery store.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

serve both.....the potstickers and the meat/cheese tray.

maybe even a veggie dip with lots of fresh vegetables.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

These potstickers really are that good!  They are delicious!!

However, my local Trader Joe’s has potstickers that taste identical to these, and I can get the same amount for half this Big Deal price.  TJ has pork, chicken, or vegetable, but no edamame that I have seen.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Potstickers are worth using for your party needs. @Caaareful Shopper mentioned getting them from Trader Joes for a better price and same goodness. Also add the tray of finger foods with these nice potstickers.  Yes, they are good, get some sauces to put out with them....think your party goers will be quite satisfied.

Trusted Contributor

The Perfect Gourmet pork potstickers are the best food item on QVC. They also have the least amount of harmful chemical additives of any appetizer food item that QVC carries. Some of the food items that QVC carries have a shocking amount of harmful ingredients, but not the potstickers.

Trusted Contributor

So, the hosts can't talk me into ordering anything, but you guys can! Just ordered the chicken, since I have been wanting to try these. Unfortunately, there are no TJs near me, but will put them on the list for my next trip.

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for your input.  Just ordered the chicken and veggie to arrive in time for the party.  I am excited to give these a try. 

Trusted Contributor

love pot stickers!  but i'd check wegmans etc qvc is so expensive... expecially since i can eat 12 at a sitting...  lol....