Honored Contributor

Last night was the first time I watched this show.  There was some really good space saving items.  Has anyone bought any of their products?  If so are they of good quality?  The prices I thought was very reasonable.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Do you mean Cella products? If so, I have some of the Cella turntables for my pantry. They're very well made and work well for me. I particularly like the higher sides for taller items - nothing tips over. They're a little pricey compared to some brands, but still a very nice product.

Esteemed Contributor

I have these turtables in my kitchen cabinets, my refrigerator, and bathroom linen closet. I find them very useful, just spin and you see what you have.  They are well made.  I've seen these type turntables at Marshall's for quite a bit less, but the Cella ones are better quality and I like that they have the washable liner.

Honored Contributor

I have the original Cella Clear turntables, in fact, 2 sets of four.  That item # is K54846.

I like them better than the current ones they're pushing.  Mine are completely clear, even around the handles.  It makes them nearly invisible in my cabinets, on my counters, and in my bathroom. 

They're great quality and quite useful.

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Last night was the first time I watched this show.  There was some really good space saving items.  Has anyone bought any of their products?  If so are they of good quality?  The prices I thought was very reasonable.

@Imaoldhippie 

Most definitely great quality at least the ones I've received.

The spinning turntable organizational things are great.  Can't remember the other Cella items I've ordered but they all have the microbial liner and really like them.  And their colors on that are consistent.

Would recommend for sure. 

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 @Caaareful Shopper @Biftu @jannabelle1 ..............Thanks all Im glad to know they are good products.  I am going to be ordering some.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I kind of liked them too but found identical ones on AMZ for alot less. Plus--got free shipping and returns.