Occasional Contributor

Iam thinking of trying some of the food and snacks. What would be good to try and what should I stay away from?

Thanks RB

Honored Contributor

I tried the pot stickers and they are very good. Got a OTO with 135 of them for under $50. Aren't salty and have a really good flavor. I usually don't buy food as it is always so over priced and salty but I caved in with these. Easy to fix as they are stored in the freezer and you can use only a few at a time. Good as apps or for a meal. Can't tell you what to stay away from tho.

Honored Contributor
My famille enjoys the Kind bars, Germack Cherry Berry nut mix, and Juniors cheesecakes. We also tried several different Kansas City meats, but thought they were just too pricey, for only average quality. I stick to buying all meat from my local grocer, and the prime rib roasts I special order for Christmas hands down beats what I have ordered from QVC. My late MIL was really into QVC food, and I have tried ham, chicken, hot dogs, and side dishes on her dime, and was not impressed.
Regular Contributor
We've tried Mrs. Prindables apples and they have always been good. We got a meaty batch just once out of the maybe 5 times we've ordered them and QVC kindly credited us our money back on them. We tried the Kansas City steakburgers several years ago and they were good. I don't order their food for the most part, but sometimes the apples really get me when they are presenting them!! Can't think of any other food items we've ever ordered.
Occasional Contributor

I HAVE GOTTEN MEAT AND VARIOUS OTHER FOOD, NEVER A BAD ITEM. RATHER PRICEY THOUGH

Valued Contributor

I agree that the potstickers are a great food purchase, I have ordered them about 4 times over the years and always been pleased. Waited years before I broke down & bought Jr's Original cheesecake (always thought they were too expensive), got one when it was a TSV and it was about the worst cheesecake I had ever had! Had so much better from local bakeries! Ordered the apples once & gave most of them away, never again! Have tried the roasts/burgers and wasn't impressed