Honored Contributor

Re: QVC food section lacks in diabetc food choices

[ Edited ]

Just buy in stores and health food stores  Smiley Happy  Plus no shipping costs either lol.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Super Contributor

Thank for for your sensible reply.  That's all I wanted to say.  Why people had to jump ugly at a reasonable request is sad.  My mom would LOVE to order some foods off of QVC like other people without this illness.  But I guess others think differently. Always the critics.  She KNOWS she can go to a store but sometimes she would like the convenience like everyone else to have things delivered when she's not up to going out. 

Thank all of you that had a kind response without the snootty attitude.

Respected Contributor

She could try Amazon.    I don't know, but as much as everyone complains about the cost of the stuff they sell know, diabetic food would cost even more.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

@plmokn wrote:

Thank for for your sensible reply.  That's all I wanted to say.  Why people had to jump ugly at a reasonable request is sad.  My mom would LOVE to order some foods off of QVC like other people without this illness.  But I guess others think differently. Always the critics.  She KNOWS she can go to a store but sometimes she would like the convenience like everyone else to have things delivered when she's not up to going out. 

Thank all of you that had a kind response without the snootty attitude.

Grocery stores do the same thing, a whole order for probably a lot less than the shipping the Q is charging for the delivery of one item.

Respected Contributor

I'm sure that if there was enough profit to be made QVC would offer many items that people request. They are a business, after all. (This is not meant to be snarky, just a practical observation.)