Occasional Contributor

I would love to see a QVC FOODIE TRIAL BOX~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe David's Favorites Trial Box and a few more.

It would give us a chance to trying things before buying a large quanity. I always wanted to try Mrs. Prindables Apples but I could never eat that many before they expireSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Melodief wrote:

I would love to see a QVC FOODIE TRIAL BOX~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would give us a chance to trying things before buying a large quanity. I always wanted to try Mrs. Prindables Apples but I could never eat that many before they expireSmiley Happy

@Melodief

that is a great idea! you should place this in the "suggestion box" forum.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Foodie TRIAL BOX

[ Edited ]

That's a really good idea.  I'd like to try the cinnamon rolls.  I agree with Sunshine45.  You should put this in the Suggestion Box forum @Melodief.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

It's a good idea it might be difficult to assemble due to product availability.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Contributor
I think that is a great idea!!
Respected Contributor

That is a great idea.  I would certainly be willing to try something like that and then order the bigger size in whichever items I liked. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder how that could work, since the food suppliers usually ship directly from their facility and they can be located anywhere.  Not located in any one geographic area.

Honored Contributor

@Melodief wrote:

@Melodief Excellent idea! I want to be part of that plan! LOL!

Valued Contributor

Maybe a sample pack and pick three or more to try. It would be tempting to me.

Honored Contributor

Wow! That is a great idea.

I'd like to see them do it in several ways. 

Some a cross section of things in one offering, others strictly one thing, like desserts only, or meats only, and from various vendors mixed in one order. 

Maybe even one that would make a complete meal, with a meat product, a dessert product, a side dish, and maybe a bread. 

And keep it small and the price reasonable. If you only like even one of the items, it lets you know what to buy, and what to skip over.