Contributor

Re: QVC.....$11.00 Shipping on Kitchen Utensils????

[ Edited ]

My question and gripe, has always been that shipping is taxed.  No one else that I know of taxes shipping charges.  Tax the item, ok, but not the shipping charge also.

Respected Contributor

@gigy   I agree 100%.  QVC is not much on the value part of their name anymore.  The S&H is crazy high especially when you buy 2 of the same item.  Nearly nothing has the $3 s&h charge anymore....  

Respected Contributor

Don't whine and moan.  If you don't like the way QVC is doing business, buy elsewhere.  If enough people do that, QVC will eventually change the practices and charges people don't like.

It's really as simple as that.

Honored Contributor

THe shipping has stopped me numerous times, from completing purchases here.

Some of the things they have $5.50 shipping on are ridiculous, when you consider a gallon of Wen ships for $3.

Ordering multiples of things used to be something I wanted to do here, but now, not so much.

Super Contributor

I agree.  It's rare that QVC doesn't have s&h on the products.  Whether it be kitchen products or their clothing,  Pls give us a break.  I would probably order more  if it weren't for that.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

QVC doesn’t make the rules about taxes shipping. That’s up to the taxing authority.