Esteemed Contributor

Pumpkin pie cookies ... cute!

So there is a company - Flower Power - that sells pumpkin pie shaped cookies. They are sugar cookies w/ pumpkin spice, frosting, etc. I think these are so cute. 

Pumpkin spice cookies.PNG

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Re: Pumpkin pie cookies ... cute!

@kate2357  Absolutely adorable and cheered me right up!

Respected Contributor

They are so cute! 

Respected Contributor

Very cute, and looks like it may be possible to duplicate something similar.

Esteemed Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Very cute, and looks like it may be possible to duplicate something similar.

@Etoile308 

That's what I was thinking. Sent to my 2 dils to see if one  or both of them wanted to try and duplicate. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

They are so cute and I think the kids would love them for Thanksgiving.......The shop is less than a 1/2 hour from me so I think I might take a ride next week or have them shipped for $7.......toll for the bridge and gas would be more than that .

Trusted Contributor

@kate 2357, LOVE Do they have a website? THANK YOU   What is their locatiom? McGettrick Garrett

Esteemed Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@kate 2357, LOVE Do they have a website? THANK YOU   What is their locatiom? McGettrick Garrett

@sligo 

Flourpowerny dot com

I typed the name incorrectly. They ship their products. I only know the company via Twitter, so I cannot attest to quality,  etc etc. 

Trusted Contributor

@kate 2357. Thank you. I do not have twitter or any of the social web sites. Is the Company  "Flower Power?"

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sligo 

No ... I spelled it incorrectly in my original post. Flour Power is the name of baking company. The website is listed below ... cannot link. So type in flourpowerny and then .com 

Flourpowerny dot com