Contributor

Primula insulated 20-oz tumblers

Will there be a new tumbler for 2019? Maybe a TSV? I see there are more handles in stock---K48081---a set of 4. Hoping for a set of insulated tumblers very soon.
Respected Contributor

Re: Primula insulated 20-oz tumblers

I just ordered two from Groupon this past week.  I believe it was around $22 or $24 for both....that included shipping.  No straws, but they have the lid and are boxed.  They were requested gifts again this year, and I wasn't sure if QVC was going to offer them.

Occasional Visitor

I am hoping that you bring back the Primula tumblers back again as a 2019 TSV (4-pack).  I bought 4 sets last year for Christmas presents and they were a huge hit.  Would love to give them again, so all my recipients have a second one each.,, hopefully new colors.  I personally use mine every day.  

Trusted Contributor

These really are the best. Mine still has ice in it in the morning. 

Valued Contributor

WON'T EVER PURCHASE THEM AGAIN, THE COLOR CHIPS OFF IMMEDIATELY EVEN WHEN CAREFULLY WASHING.  I PURCHASED THE YETI, made better and doesn't chip

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tropics21 wrote:

WON'T EVER PURCHASE THEM AGAIN, THE COLOR CHIPS OFF IMMEDIATELY EVEN WHEN CAREFULLY WASHING.  I PURCHASED THE YETI, made better and doesn't chip

Forgive me for asking, but what is so great about the YETI? I must be missing something. I had heard SO much about these (how wonderful they are, etc) that I finally purchased one for my husband and one for myself.

I finally returned mine. The lid was not leak proof - and I DO understand that it wasn't intended to be able to be tossed around and stay leak proof. But, I couldn't even walk from my car to the office without coffee sloshing up through the top and 'pooling" in the lid and therefore causing a mess if I wasn't walking smooth (forget trying to go up the stairs). And, no, the cup was not NOT filled to the top. I put 14oz in a 20oz cup. What a pain.

My husband's leaks between the lid seal itself and the cup - causing a "dribble-cup" effect. He said that the YETI did keep his water colder longer, but it wasn't worth it dribbling on him as he drank. LOL

So, even though the Primula aren't perfect, they are leakproof and do keep my coffee hot long enough for me.

Respected Contributor

Yeti cups are $30. The Primula tumblers worked out to about $10 a piece. Mine didn’t chip, but I’m also not looking for a reason to fuss.
Contributor

AliceDee---thank you for the Groupon info.  I ordered a set of 2 also.  It's a great price!

However, I still hope QVC will bring back a set of 4.  They make wonderful Christmas gifts for friends and family. 

Regular Contributor

The Primula set of 4 tumblers is now being offered, also a smaller size.  Found them on the home page when scrolling for the TSV.