New Contributor

Primula Peak insulated Tumblers

Does anyone know if the Primula insulated tumblers will be available this year? Is there a  contact for Mark Charles or his socials? Thanks so much.

Honored Contributor

Re: Primula Peak insulated Tumblers

@Cotonmom wrote:

Does anyone know if the Primula insulated tumblers will be available this year? Is there a  contact for Mark Charles or his socials? Thanks so much.

I don't have an answer as to when, but you can probably find him on Facebook.  One thing I will caution you on is to only do a quick hand wash and rinse.  Don't let these tumblers sit it hot water.  DH did and the outer coating peeled off badly.  I just pitched it the other day.  

Valued Contributor

@Cotonmom 

He was on ITKWMary yesterday and selling the leftover wine tumblers and said there is a new set of tumblers coming in a couple of weeks.

New Contributor

Thanks for the feedback. I'm checking the website every day, hoping they do come in.

Trusted Contributor

I sure hope the new Primula tumblers have a new and improved lid. Every tumbler I have has a broken lid where the  closure tab connects. Can't find replacement lids anywhere so my tumblers are useless.

Honored Contributor

I am finding the outside of the tumblers also peel, really too bad ,because they do hold the cold,and hot  liquids.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I personally love the designs of many Tervis Tumblers.  I've had one of their 30 oz. insulated stainless tumblers for a little over two years and it's also beginning to peel.  Maybe it's not soaking as DH suspected but just use and age.  Nothing lasts forever, I guess.  Tervis has a lifetime warranty on performance but wear and tear are not included.  While I'd love a cute replacement, $40 is insane.  I found a big insulated stainless tumbler on Amazon the other day for $15 and ordered it. It's pretty and it works.  

Esteemed Contributor

Our family used to only buy Yeti but last year we switched to Green Steel and my son and DH are attached to theirs during all their waking hours.  I just ordered a 40oz with lid, 2 metal straws and a straw brush for $20 on Amazon.  Also added a $10 handle ( my son likes to stay hydrated at work).

Respected Contributor

I put my tumblers in the dishwasher and they are not peeling.